Vogue China April 2013 : Sun Feifei by Willy Vanderperre

Jelavender

Reaction score
64a1b675c009545d57b5fc59bdad2ac3.jpg

condenastsub.com.cn

I really love it! It oozes Oriental essence in a very serene yet majestic as possible. Fei Fei ^_^:heart:

Very beautiful!!! The Prada piece worked really well

Finally a solo cover for her. Come on Angelica. Liu Wen next.

She deserve it.But her face looks a little stiff
According to past issue I think the editorial would be great

I think it's a beautiful cover but she's not giving me anything in this shot. She looks dead.

Yeah, but in the end the picture that ends up on the cover is not the model's choice though. But I agree, the picture is not dynamic.

I think this might me my favourite cover of 2013 so far.

I don't really like it, she looks too rigid and cold.

Fei Fei is a very very beautiful girl and gorgeous fashion model. Not sure if I like this cover though. The makeup, the hair, the pose, the jeweleries and styling, they don't work well together. Overall it's a bland and boring image, not chic at all. It doesn't look terribly cheap, but kind of dated. The colors of her lips and finger nails seriously leave me cold. Looks like a cover of a third-tier local fashion magazine. I don't keep track of the covers of Vogue China, but if this is Fei Fei's first solo cover for VC, it's kind of sad.

Last edited by a moderator:
^Come on,it's better than nothing...Someone like Liu as one of the biggest and most successful names in China's fashion industry still doesn't have an OG VC cover..That is sad.
I do love the restrained vibe this cover created,and Feifei looks beautiful.

Finally!!! Fei Fei Sun is finally getting the work she deserves. It might not be the strongest shot, but its groundbreaking just like her VI cover imo. This is a girl who has allure and has the ability to attract new clients. She's just perfect. :heart:

I wonder what the texts on the cover says about the picture. Im assuming the branch props and her restrained pose is part of a bigger story. Kinds of remind me of those old studio shot portraits that ladies back in the 80s used to do.

WOW she looks so precious!!! LOVE IT (and I have to remind that I hate that Prada collection but here somehow it works)

Yeah, but in the end the picture that ends up on the cover is not the model's choice though. But I agree, the picture is not dynamic.

I agree! Although she does look a bit stiff, I'm sure she did not pose like that for hours, there must be better shots :judge: Anyway I'm happy for Fei Fei :heart:

i like the cover as a whole but they did something odd to her face

At last! A solo Chinese Vogue cover for Fei Fei! :clap: Well deserved I must say, 2013 is definitely her comeback :wink:

I like the cover and colour scheme. I agree about the pose but it's obvious with the styling and the backdrop that they were going for simple + proud

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->