Vogue China August 2010 : Karlie Kloss by Peter Lindbergh

Wow, that's something different than her vampy looks, I like.

Hm, the cover seems to be crisp and not overly photoshopped. Even if it is, I dunno... there is something so refreshing and relaxed about the image. And Karlie is stunning as usual.

It's great to see Peter Lindbergh working a lot with Vogue China lately, I believe more stuff are coming soon.
Again, those texts on the cover maek me sick!:yuk:

I quite disagree with people that said that this looks like a teen vogue cover :smile: TV is well,less bland than this cover.

I like Karlie and she looks pretty, but the Balenciaga dress didn't do justice for me.
Shame though because Peter Lindbergh is a good photographer & I think they could make a more interesting cover :smile:

Karlie Kloss looks very, very scary. Other than that, great cover. :smile:

I also like this cover because for once Karlie is not trying to look fierce and powerful... She is looking like a young pretty girl, which she really is.
karlie looks beautiful but a little bit pregnant...
I confess I hadn't noticed that before you said it. I guess it's because of the position of her hands.

She looks so bland and pale on the cover. I hate it.

Vogue China August 2010 Preview
Ph. Hedi Slimane
(in Ann Demeulemeester)

t.sina.com.cn/1711599694

Last edited by a moderator:
Vogue China August 2010 Preview
Ph. Hedi Slimane
(in Ann Demeulemeester)

t.sina.com.cn/1711599694

more:

M. Du Juan & Ming Xi
1_63.jpg

t.sina.com.cn/voguechina

Last edited by a moderator:
Karlie looks like the exorcist girl in this shot

Eventhough the cover looked not really interesting but editorial inside looks promising.

the titles are all CRAPS. why do i have to learn how to be a strong woman and know all this Vanity Fair interviews from Vogue?
really disappointed! and i don't think Karlie's cover anything good, it's just not a dull one. but still far from good.

Abbey's ed seems to be promising, can't wait to see the rest.
And Ming, how I'm glad to see her ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->