Vogue China February 2010 : Shu Pei & Mirte Maas by Patrick Demarchelier

I read New Faces on the cover. I hope we do get to see some editorials with New faces.

Such a nice and refreshing cover, both girls look fantastic. White always works on a cover for me, especially when it's Gucci.

So far, so good! I like how clean the image itself is. Shu Pei and Mirte are inspired casting choices, really loving this so far. Can't wait to see it larger and to see if perhaps there is a corresponding editoiral.

The cover looks great! The girls are a great choice and I can't wait for the review. This seems like an interesting issue.

Like the cover, hope to find something equally interesting inside :smile:

mirte looks pretty but i don't know about the grey background

I really like this cover. It is very refreshing and the two girls look so beautiful. Hopefully, there's an editorial with them inside.

I love it and i can't wait to see it bigger!
That's a great duo...

i dont like shu pei. she looks kinda sick, in a bad way. they should have gone with liu wen.
i like it.

i don't get the buzz around mirte m ...

i'm sorry.
i want the weirdness of her to be used. let her be the new masha. but stop pretend she's a canon of beauty !

I love this cover!!!! Shu looks amazing! Absolutely gorgeous.

I love this cover! The white theme is always so fresh and cool! Mirte looks great, also. :heart:

Well, I am definitely not seeing what most other people are seeing in this cover at all. :blink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->