Vogue China February 2021 : Kendall Jenner by Autumn de Wilde

Discussion in 'Magazines' started by MDNA, Jan 4, 2021.

1. MDNA

MDNA Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    weibo.com/voguechina

guimon likes this.
  2. kasper!

kasper! Well-Known Member

Styled by Max Ortega

Benn98 likes this.
  3. Nomar

Nomar Well-Known Member

Angelica come back!!!! Please!!!!

4. marsnoop2

marsnoop2 Well-Known Member

“Oh I didn’t realize you were there and now you’ve taken a photo of me” is the only direction she must ever be given.

franceslions, Mercury6181 and guimon like this.
  5. JPineapple

JPineapple Well-Known Member

6. KINGofVERSAILLES

KINGofVERSAILLES Utterly-Unknown Member

A surprisingly unflattering photo of Kendall who, despite lacking in modeling skill, normally looks really beautiful in photos. Her hair is a mess, too.

I like the setting and the vibe, though. It’s not terrible, it’s just kinda “meh”.

7. MDNA

MDNA Well-Known Member

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    weibo.com/voguechina

Go girl give us nothing!

guimon likes this.
  8. mikel

mikel Well-Known Member

What has happened to Kendull’s cheekbones?

vogue28, Mercury6181 and Razjel like this.
  9. KINGofVERSAILLES

KINGofVERSAILLES Utterly-Unknown Member

Every editorial photo is better than the cover. Love the one in the white dress.

amby likes this.
  10. Benn98

Benn98 Well-Known Member

I don't hate the cover, it's very understated and romantic without being too corny. Something you'd find in Justine's Harper's.

Happy for Max Ortega even though he's the last stylist I'd imagine getting a Vogue China cover.

magsaddict and phungnam96 like this.
  11. BlueRuin

BlueRuin Active Member

The hair and make up is very underwhelming.

vogue28, TheoG and guimon like this.
  12. THD96

THD96 Well-Known Member

The cover is so bad. Kendall, blink twice if you need help. Can't believe this is the same director with the brilliant "Emma". The last 2 photos of the editorial is better because she put some efforts in it.

How can she been modeling for 6 years and still show no improvement like how is that possible? She the poster child of everything I hate about nepotism models.

13. ChicSaks

ChicSaks Active Member

Sorry but it's obvious that Anna didn't take Vogue China seriously, and this is just so RANDOM!

rianne fans likes this.
  14. Benn98

Benn98 Well-Known Member

Lol, suddenly it makes sense why Kendall is on the cover, considering Anna is so mad about her.

15. GivenchyHomme

GivenchyHomme Well-Known Member

I like how she looks Spanish in a way. However, It's just a pretty Spanish woman walking down the street. Definitely not a model.

franceslions and Benn98 like this.
  16. Krystalblue006

Istg thought shes one of those tiktokers/youtubers damalio sisters or something

17. marsnoop2

marsnoop2 Well-Known Member

Like Hilaria.

Tauriel, Cory333, MulletProof and 7 others like this.
  18. Bertrando3

Bertrando3 Well-Known Member

Because we all know this: that girl is not a model. She's the poster child of nepotism and is only here because of her family. Whether some of you like her or not we know this very fact: she would never be in a millions years as near as she is on the cover of any magazine if it hadn't been for her family. She clearly lacks modeling skills. Side note for those new kids who just discovered fashion 5 years ago: a blank stare + no poses + no talent to connect with the readers or talent to move the clothes to make them desirable DOT NOT equals supermodel material.

Every time I see these girls I get mad ahahaha I'm like HOW HOWWWWW can new readers or Anna Wintour or any of the great photographers and designers DARE to compare these ''instamodels'', ''influencers'' (who only buy comments, likes and followers and who only influence their grand mother) to real bonafide-world-class-renowned SUPERMODELS like Linda, Chirsty, Naomi, Cindy, Claudia, Elle, Nadja, Shallom, Carmen, Amber, Stella and all all the supers from Twiggy to the 2000 like Coco, Raquel, Sasha, Natasha, Caroline, Chanel, Jourdan and so on??? HOWWWWWW. I mean we know the ''how'' and ''why'' = money and survival since generation Z is living 24/7 on social media therefore the big elite designers and editors like Wintour thik that these ''influencers'' are the only way to go on. But it's not! Fashion models are not an extinct race: they can still be booked and they are more interesting than ''real'' people like ''influencers'' lol then again when you see how normcore is so present in fashion editorials and how little effort people put when dressing up, I guess they don't connect with fashion models and prefer ''real'' people. I don't :rofl: when I see Fashion with a capital F, I want to dream, I want to see impossibly beautiful models male and female looking at me from magazine covers and ad campaigns and runways like they're some semi gods or something and emulate BEAUTYYYYYY not a girl from the block eating a chewing gum and moving her a**on tiktok and dressed like a nobody and 3 feet tall sorry not sorry :mohawk::rofl:. I feel good suddently after this rant ahahahahaahhaha

19. Miss Dalloway

Miss Dalloway Well-Known Member

What an insipid cover, and her ed has zero energy!!

Bertrando3 and mikel like this.
  20. GERGIN

GERGIN Well-Known Member

I must’ve forgot to flush my toilet last night, how else would all of that s*** snatch a cover of Vogue China?!?

rianne fans, Bertrando3 and mikel like this.