Vogue China February 2021 : Kendall Jenner by Autumn de Wilde

A surprisingly unflattering photo of Kendall who, despite lacking in modeling skill, normally looks really beautiful in photos. Her hair is a mess, too.

I like the setting and the vibe, though. It’s not terrible, it’s just kinda “meh”.

7zf7JAxn_t.jpg

weibo.com/voguechina

Go girl give us nothing!

Every editorial photo is better than the cover. Love the one in the white dress.

I don't hate the cover, it's very understated and romantic without being too corny. Something you'd find in Justine's Harper's.

Happy for Max Ortega even though he's the last stylist I'd imagine getting a Vogue China cover.

The cover is so bad. Kendall, blink twice if you need help. Can't believe this is the same director with the brilliant "Emma". The last 2 photos of the editorial is better because she put some efforts in it.

How can she been modeling for 6 years and still show no improvement like how is that possible? She the poster child of everything I hate about nepotism models.

Sorry but it's obvious that Anna didn't take Vogue China seriously, and this is just so RANDOM!

Sorry but it's obvious that Anna didn't take Vogue China seriously, and this is just so RANDOM!

Lol, suddenly it makes sense why Kendall is on the cover, considering Anna is so mad about her.

Istg thought shes one of those tiktokers/youtubers damalio sisters or something

I like how she looks Spanish in a way. However, It's just a pretty Spanish woman walking down the street. Definitely not a model.

Because we all know this: that girl is not a model. She's the poster child of nepotism and is only here because of her family. Whether some of you like her or not we know this very fact: she would never be in a millions years as near as she is on the cover of any magazine if it hadn't been for her family. She clearly lacks modeling skills. Side note for those new kids who just discovered fashion 5 years ago: a blank stare + no poses + no talent to connect with the readers or talent to move the clothes to make them desirable DOT NOT equals supermodel material.

Every time I see these girls I get mad ahahaha I'm like HOW HOWWWWW can new readers or Anna Wintour or any of the great photographers and designers DARE to compare these ''instamodels'', ''influencers'' (who only buy comments, likes and followers and who only influence their grand mother) to real bonafide-world-class-renowned SUPERMODELS like Linda, Chirsty, Naomi, Cindy, Claudia, Elle, Nadja, Shallom, Carmen, Amber, Stella and all all the supers from Twiggy to the 2000 like Coco, Raquel, Sasha, Natasha, Caroline, Chanel, Jourdan and so on??? HOWWWWWW. I mean we know the ''how'' and ''why'' = money and survival since generation Z is living 24/7 on social media therefore the big elite designers and editors like Wintour thik that these ''influencers'' are the only way to go on. But it's not! Fashion models are not an extinct race: they can still be booked and they are more interesting than ''real'' people like ''influencers'' lol then again when you see how normcore is so present in fashion editorials and how little effort people put when dressing up, I guess they don't connect with fashion models and prefer ''real'' people. I don't :rofl: when I see Fashion with a capital F, I want to dream, I want to see impossibly beautiful models male and female looking at me from magazine covers and ad campaigns and runways like they're some semi gods or something and emulate BEAUTYYYYYY not a girl from the block eating a chewing gum and moving her a**on tiktok and dressed like a nobody and 3 feet tall sorry not sorry :mohawk::rofl:. I feel good suddently after this rant ahahahahaahhaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acctforstylethings
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"