Vogue China July 2010 : Sarah Jessica Parker by Mario Testino

Gosh is this cover real? The contents (features/articles i mean, not editorials) sound TERRIBLE judging from the text on the cover...dear god, 子萱?:yuk:Angelababy?:sick:呛口小辣椒? :angry:I'd expect this from Self China or maybe Marie Claire, but...seriously, VOGUE????
Exactly.
I always hate this part of the magazine. Those so-called It Girls. Are they serious?:yuk::ninja:

Bigger

p500728795.jpg

p500728772.jpg

douban

CHEAP VOGUE CHINA again.
Less creative. Less surprise.

Disappointed with the contents of the
呛口小辣椒, 太便宜!
haha

Now that I get a better look at the cover, I find it hilarious that Dree Hemingway is mentioned simply as "descendant of Hemingway" and Georgia May Jagger as "daughter of rock band singer":lol:

What's happening with Vogue China? They used to have some fantastic covers, but this screams lazy. And if you use a reprint, make sure it's an amazing reprint and not the worst Vogue US cover of the year.
I really like Natalia's supplement cover though!

To me, the cover really matters the most. Because it's the one that will stare you in the face. AND how will people, especially those who don't rely on scans will want this issue especially when they saw this months ago and when they know that there's another VOGUE using this image as a cover (Taiwan)

Preview:
Beauty: Sheer-Light by Eric Maillet Model : Hyun Lee

Retro Modern by Patrick Demarchelier Model:Alexa Chung

True At First Sight by Ellen Von Unwerth Model : Dree Hemingway

Like A Rolling Stong by Max Vadukul Model:Georgia May Jagger

Belle De Jour by Kai Z.Feng Model:Angelababy

thanks for the snaps ammon:flower:
love the beauty story and Georgia's ed sounds great... can't wait for HQ's

True At First Sight by Ellen Von Unwerth Model : Dree Hemingway

Like A Rolling Stong by Max Vadukul Model:Georgia May Jagger

snap by ammon

[Piece Of Me];7330453 said:
What's happening with Vogue China? They used to have some fantastic covers, but this screams lazy. And if you use a reprint, make sure it's an amazing reprint and not the worst Vogue US cover of the year.
I really like Natalia's supplement cover though!

they did? there have been great exceptions but by and large Vogue China covers are pretty pedestrian. It was always the content that impressed.

What a boring issue. I'm really dissappointed. I finally got the chance to get an issue because a friend mine went to Hong Kong and bought it for me. Too bad it was this bad and boring issue :( But at least I got an issue of Vogue China now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->