Vogue China June 2018 : Luna Bijl & Hugh Hu by Paolo Roversi

MDNA

Reaction score

weibo.com/voguechina

Such a strong but simple cover. There's a wonderful cinematic quality to it, I love it.

Now this is sublime, such a touching portrait. :wub:

But is this an acutal cover? Given how sprase the text is, it seems unlikely?

It’s only a preview cover, the actual one coming tomorrow.

What a great image! Looks like a vintage poster, I hope the actual cover won't veer too far from this. Also, there will most likely be an it model joining him.

Thanks, i guess anything less than this will be a let down. Is he the first guy on the cover of VC, solo?

Solo yes, but we haven’t seen the actual cover, I won’t be surprised to see another white girl sharing the cover with him lol, the same old pattern...

^ Ugh, would hate another cover like that! He would rock a solo cover, as evident by this preview.

nonononononono!!!
为什么又是胡歌?!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
This time I'm really keeping my fingers crossed that VC cam change the editor-in-chef.Does Angelica still remember that Vogue is a fashion magazine?

nonononononono!!!
为什么又是胡歌?!!!

Why not, I like him! :lol: He's tall. Plus you can't deny that he's cute. Although this cover isn't about that.

Last edited by a moderator:
This image is OK.
However, Vogue China did every issue so differently now, I don't think this is a good sign, it makes me feel they did experiment for every month but still not find one that suit them best. Can't believe this magazine was falling sharply after their 10 anniversary.

Nice to see a single man on the cover of a Vogue. (Must be a first…?)

The select is painfully forgettable though. Everything just looks and feels like a huge velvet sofa.

This looks like someone from the past, already forgotten.

Wow, that is actually a pretty great shot. Interesting to see Roversi do a Vogue China cover!

^Stylist :Elisa Zaccanti
It's interesting that VC have done group shots many times,but I never feel the chemistry:lol:

^Stylist :Elisa Zaccanti
It's interesting that VC have done group shots many times,but I never feel the chemistry:lol:

yes, local celebrities with western models just don't work, yet they still keep doing that, cause they want to sale well at market while maintain international image, how convenient

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nationalsalt
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->