Vogue China March 2013 : Arizona Muse by Inez & Vinoodh

I think it's a beautiful image of Arizona, but the composition is off. I don't like how the flowers on the left are out of focus because I think the photo itself isn't striking enough to make this work. Plus, the blurriness makes this look like a dream sequence in a movie, it looks quite corny. I do like the colors although they are definitely way too girly. But I'm excited to see the editorial, Arizona's last Vogue China cover story was just amazing so I have high hopes for this, too. They do know how to use her, they don't conform to making her look androgynous and I like that. Overall this is not a bad cover for Vogue China.

I just wish her head wasn't titled as far back as it is, otherwise it would have been a beautiful cover.

^ I completely agree. There are some beautiful elements...her hair, the accessories, but the tilt throws me off (no pun intended :lol:)

Not a fan of hers at all, but you know what? I like this, actually...I really like this!

Maybe it's the styling, her pose or the fact that she isn't doing her normal crazy-Exorcist style smile but she looks good. Simple as that.

what is up with the way her body and head are positioned?

Technically it's fine, but it's so cutesy and pink and ~spring wedding~ it makes me want to vomit

This is a really lovely cover! The styling is beautiful and she really knows how to rock print.

Great background on the cover, but her pose is very weird.

Editorial HQ:

Young Romance
Photographer: Greg Kadel
Model: Ju Xiao Wen
Styling: Bobette Cohn
Hair: Nicolas Jurnjack
Make-Up: Mariel Barrera
Nails: Kiyo Okada

dooland

Editorial HQ:

Delicate Denim
Photographer: Stockton Johnson