Vogue China September 2010 : Feifei, Liu, Ming, Shu Pei, Tao by Lindbergh & Jackson

i love the daniel jackson cover! and its interesting to witness the growth of chinese models within the industry... when vogue started five years ago, they needed backing from gemma and later sasha for their covers and now they make fabulous covers using their own chinese stars. the team behind vogue china does tremendous job, hands down!

not a fan, this magazine has got worse in recent months

so beautiful! what a stunning September cover!
I can't really decide which one I prefer, they are both so incredible

I like both covers, I prefer the first cover, although the model smiling in the middle of the first one looks a little goofy, but again it is a good picture. The second cover is good and I really like the clothes and the composition, but there is something off about the lighting (although that can be the quality of the picture posted) and the models' expressions - while good, it is what I would call an "almost" picture.

Still both covers get a big thumbs up from me and I predict they will be among the better covers of the month.

the fold out cover will reveal the caucasian equivalents of them :lol:

:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
liu and ming look really weird in bolth
fei fei looks good in the second one, and can someone translate the text on the cover?

^It's not really as sensible in English when directly translated, but it says "Fifth Anniversary Giant Contribution" (As in a big gift to the readers).

i love both covers they show how diverse the Chinese look is which most of us cant tell

I don't see anything interesting here. They all look dull and lifeless. Although the second cover is the strongest.

I like both covers but 2nd Cover Stands out the most. It has a bit of mood in it. Love what they're wearing, love the casting.

Asian models for the win! :woot: I can't help repeating myself... but fashion magazines supporting their national models seldom fail to weaken me, sort of :blush: Both covers are great - Ming and Feifei are the standouts to me. I'm getting my hopes high up for the contents, given how impeccable last month's issue's was.

both covers are good. I love how they support their models. But still, I want to see a stunning, mind-blowing cover.

Prefer the 2nd cover, but Liu and Shu Pei looks better in the 1st cover.

The second cover was shot on Long Island, i definitely prefer it over the comb-over studio one. Tao made a video B)

Very nice...thanks for sharing, Yendor

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->