Vogue China September 2010 : Feifei, Liu, Ming, Shu Pei, Tao by Lindbergh & Jackson

Black on black is absolutely amazing!:woot: But I don't think Shu Pei looks so good in that ed, her face looks burned somehow.:blink: However, Ming and Liu Wen are so impressive there. It's so bad Feifei only has two shots.

:clap: Amazing issue. I'm so proud of my fellow Chinese girls and Tao! I do wish they translated the editorial title directly for once, though..."Black on Black" doesn't sound as strong as "Black Dynasty," which is what the Chinese title actually says.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Black on Black ed is one of the more interesting I've seen for a while.
The place, the girls...
Stunning.
Ming and Liu own it!

let me know: the cover posted by IAmLordZen in HQ is shot by Daniel Jackson, right?

let me know: the cover posted by IAmLordZen in HQ is shot by Daniel Jackson, right?

Yes,you are right. It's very weird that Peter's Cover never show up on everywhere in China, It just disappear:cry:

Every. Single. Story. Is. Amazing. I. Am. Forced. To. Abuse. Punctuation. Just. To. Describe. This. Must. Have. Issue. Bravissima.

:clap: Amazing issue. I'm so proud of my fellow Chinese girls and Tao! I do wish they translated the editorial title directly for once, though..."Black on Black" doesn't sound as strong as "Black Dynasty," which is what the Chinese title actually says.

you are so right. i don't get why Tao's ed has a name "the Micro Wave" when the images are talking about minimalism.
they could directly translate chinese title into words like " mini fantasy."

Dream Away
Photographer: Paolo Roversi
Stylist: Nicoletta Santoro
Model: Liu Wen

scanned by me:flower:

this is Shanghai culture in the 20s~30s, not the 50s though.
but Paolo always makes beautiful images, thanks williscrazy!

"Along Story"
Ph: Dan Jackson
St: Tiina Laakkonen
M: Bonnie Chen,Ping Hue

*scans by 212 | modernparty.cn

"Dre Am Away"
Ph:Paolo Roversi
St:Nicoletta Santoro
M:Liu Wen

*scans by 212 | modernparty.cn

The Lindbergh editorial is amazing! The rest looks good as well.

phenomenal issue with amazing models and beautiful stories..Kudos for Vogue China!

the issue so great..i love all editorials..thx guys scans!

This issue is AMAZING!!!! Absolute must have!!

Thanks for all the scans, folks!!!

All the eds are great! Very beautiful, especially Liu Wen's and "Along Story". Too bad that's one of very few international editions of Vogue we don't get anywhere here. Thank you all for the scans and posts, they're much appreciated! ^_^

This is the Vogue China issue I've been hoping to see ever since they launched the magazine 5 years ago. What a celebration of Chinese beauty and Chinese culture.. the pitch black and deep red are abundant and beautifully photographed, the girls are just divine, and I'm so taken by the mysticism most of the stories emit. Spectacular, I cannot wait to get this. :heart:

Thanks everyone for scans/pictures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Florencie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->