Vogue Czechoslovakia June 2022 : Louise de Chevigny & Ashley Radjarame by Arseny Jabiev

Reminds me of the polaroids covers of VI with Karlie, Sasha and Lexi. The art direction was supreme

Both covers are ruined by that horrible font.

Those covers are more creative than their Creativity Issue last year. I'm so happy that Ashley scores another Vogue cover.

There's something about Ashley that just works no matter what. Her somewhat sleepy eyes with such a vulpine-like demeanor, I'm a huge fan and she's really making the Chanel work.

Limited cover is so strong. Great work!

the "crafted" typography is not good...but i like the covers...and the subs one too..love it...

Reminds me of the polaroids covers of VI with Karlie, Sasha and Lexi. The art direction was supreme

Yeah. In truth, a lot of people are acting like Vogue CS or Vogue Portugal are very fresh (they are in current climate, BUT...), but they are just more modern versions of what Franca and Meisel have done at VI. I am not kidding, my photographer friend (a rather famous one in Russia) used to tell me ideas and we'd play a game where I'd tell her if Meisel has done this idea or not, and we couldn't really pick a theme or a twist that he hasn't done yet.

Always so wonderful to see Louise de Chevigny who constantly reminds me of Ines de la Fressange, has such a chic and sophisticated look about her and of course wears Chanel so perfectly. Ashley Radjarame's limited cover, however, steals the show here! :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->