Vogue Czechoslovakia March 2022 : Lara Stone by Sonia Szóstak

I love their approach on the theme. This is creative and unique if you compare it to the other editions' Body Issue. I just wish that it was a stronger image of Lara. Imagine if it's a nude shot done in a tasteful manner with those lines.

Not only is it a surprise to see Lara Stone on a March cover, I like this concept. Although if these are three separate covers, imagine being the subscriber who receives the middle shot of her legs and rump.

it’s good to see Lara obviously but I the image leaves me unimpressed. let’s see the editorial.

Concept wise, sure.

The image itself, no. There has to be a better shot in there.

Great job Vogue CZ, I love the concept! It feels so good to see Lara, I'll never complain as I adore her. I'd be bummed, as a subscriber, to receive the second or third cover though :P

Unexpected way to explore the "body" theme, also because looks so old fashioned and brings nostalgia from the glory days of commercial fashion magazines. And Sonia, j'adore! I love these female photographers as her, Alique and Carlijn Jacobs. Karla Martinez de Salas was one of the first Vogue editors to gave them a place, which it makes me feel I wasn't wrong about the imagery under her Vogue, and years after they're everywhere. Amazing.

Just came across what appears to be an alternative cover on their subscription website:

1_OBALKA_B_predplatne_2.jpg

vogue.cz

Just came across what appears to be an alternative cover on their subscription website:

1_OBALKA_B_predplatne_2.jpg

vogue.cz
J'adore
Maybe its a limited edition exclusive to CNWWN? (A boy can dream sometimes)

The concept is perfect & Lara looks amazing on both covers. This brings it back to the golden years of Vogue Italia for manage diversity of themes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->