Vogue España December 2021 : Nathy Peluso by Emma Summerton

Can't say that I like this. It's very... Instagram? I don't know. I'll pass.

Reactions: KoV
It's quite pretty but it doesn't fit for December. There's nothing festive here.

Lazy cover and editorial...But at least it;s original...trying to see the positive side on this CN nightmare...

The studio shots are boring, but I like the shot taken outside.

ohhh I was looking for her online thinking she was probably a drag from Drag Race Spain I didn't know! no shady comment here

had she been in another outfit (more high fashion than that silly wool ensemble and I know that lately we’ve been having mostly sh*tty collections but sssstill), replace that ludicrous orange for a more festive colour (red, metallic green, gold…) and it would’ve been a great cover because I think she’s posing wonderfully!

what is wrong with stylists and editors?? it’s the December issue for Chrissake!

Should have chosen a different picture as the cover because the eds are gorgeous

The cover looks like an in-store ad for Lane Bryant.

If Nicky Hilton fell on hard times and was forced to make money from social media.

This is quite a tone deaf statement to make considering Nicky never had to work a day in her life due to her family (and now her husband's) and without her last name(s) we wouldn't even know who she is - and even with all that she never landed a Vogue cover, to my knowledge?

Nicky could only wish to have half the talent and charisma that Nathy possesses, because money can't buy her (or her equally useless sister) those things.

Something tells me that this will be shared with Vogue Latam because she's from Argentina.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->