Vogue España December 2023 : Sara Caballero by Coco Captain

I'm pretty sure she's the first Chilean model on a Vogue cover!!!
Love it! And the editorial too!

Horrible text indeed. Ugh, remids me off to the pandemic kids issue of VI. The portrait is okay.

Its giving serial killer. Have we seen the model since this shoot?

The colors on the chanel jewelry are exquisite.

Everytime a vogue comes together with Coco, the result is not good.

There's nothing appealing about this cover, including the model.
Also, who does Coco Captain know, that keeps giving her fashion work?

Beautiful colour scheme even if her expression is not too exciting. The font ruins everything.

My digital copy is showing 216 pages.

There’s an editorial at the start of the issue, shot by Pablo Zamora, styled by Beatriz Machado, showing Yilan Hua in a Madrid art gallery, which is the quality of a fashion shoot that would appear in the main section.

Likewise, the inset imagery in the En Vogue section, shot by Andrew Vowles, styled by Jessica Gerardi, with Chloe Oh and Lulu Wood, is wasted by being at the front.

(Both these stories also appear in some form in UK Vogue - at the front)

There’s a reprint of a dull accessories editorial that did the rounds last month, an interview with Jaime Alvarez (feels like a reprint), a reprint of the Saltburn feature from UK Vogue.

The cover story is a combination of historical dress but with words scrawled over it. I pass over anything with deliberately childish handwriting, so if there are layers of meaning, it’s lost on me.

There’s a reprint of the Hopper editorial from US Vogue, then an ‘Art and Fashion’ feature, seems very ‘interpretive’.

There’s another Zamora shoot, this time with singer Maria Jose Llergo, then a reprint of the Alessandro-Michele-at-home feature, then a reprint of the Gigi Hadid fashion shoot from UK Vogue, and that’s it.

I’m a fan of Coco Capitan’s style, but I’m sure other pictures would’ve made a better cover.

NONINÁ
Photography: Coco Capitán
Styling: Alejandro Gómez Palomo
Hair: Claire Moore
Make-up: Elena Bettanello
Models: Sara Caballero & Tomás

Vogue España Digital Edition

GRACIAS POR SU VISITA
Photography: Pablo Zamora
Styling: Beatriz Machado
Hair: Ricardo Calero
Make-up: Ricardo Calero
Model: Yilan Hua

US Vogue Digital Edition

AL DOBLAR LA ESQUINA
Photography: Angelo Pennetta
Styling: Julia Sarr-Jamois
Hair: Alex Brownsell
Make-up: Thomas de Kluyver
Model: Gigi Hadid

Vogue España Digital Edition

Not mad at the art direction with this one - I like the Vogue masthead colour choice and how it complements the Chanel. However, it's all just so gloomy, downbeat and uninviting for what's supposed to be such a joyous and festive month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zendayacomz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->