Vogue España February 2018 : Victoria Beckham by Boo George

^ exactly, something’s off when they graduate from vulgar to “classy” (Nicole, Victoria, Melania, etc).

^lol

ben, can’t unsee the implants either haha..

and she is, vulgarity doesn’t go away just because she hired a team to help her out. Same with Nicole Richie..the ‘so classy!’ posts here would crack me up.:lol:

Is it possible to unvulgarise oneself? I ask this with no malice intended, lol. I read somewhere she got rid of the implants (or decreased), she clearly ditched the false tanning, the peroxide do, those ridiculously WAGish high heels, but seemingly it's not enough, lol.

I liked Nicole Ritchie only because she appeared to be the lesser of two unnecessary evils. Do get the vulgar argument though.

^ I don't know what can Wintour tell us about "deeply tasteful", or about not commanding a completely boring magazine..

I buy Union on a regular basis... never boring, but I don't find tabloids fun and that's pretty much the mentality behind Vogue, celebrities and socialites living the fashion dream in~couture~.

And yet her Vogue consistently features the most predictable, safe, mass-approved celebrities, with the most mid-range department-store styling. Zzzzzzzz... LOL

I noticed few Vogue editions are sort of following the Vogue Ukraine tide. These have that vibe, and I'm feeling this. I don't really care about Victoria, but I love her here. I like the backdrop and how the minimalist styling looks with it. Match that with the pose she's giving, and this makes it interesting for me (though I could do with just the second one).
The second one is the only actual cover. But I was wondering what this reminded me of, and you are so right! Defo see Vogue Ukraine, in fact even some of the past covers, like the one with Dakota seems in that same vein.

Is Belen Antolin out of this magazine too? I thought she stayed on with the new team.

The first cover is so awkward... that angle can't possibly be healthy for your foot

Last edited by a moderator:
The second one is the only actual cover. But I was wondering what this reminded me of, and you are so right! Defo see Vogue Ukraine, in fact even some of the past covers, like the one with Dakota seems in that same vein.

Is Belen Antolin out of this magazine too? I thought she stayed on with the new team.

She’s out. The new fashion director is Juan Cebrian, came from Bazaar with Eugenia.

Belen didn’t went to Bazaar with Yolanda, she’s out of market.

I do like the covers...i'm still wondering how well is this magazine doing...

She’s out. The new fashion director is Juan Cebrian, came from Bazaar with Eugenia.

That intrigued me, by didn't Belen went to Bazaar....

VB has always been thirsty for any Vogue cover she could get and this is no exception. She so carefully treads the line between public figure and stepping back and letting her clothes speak for themselves.

^ Also let's be honest, VB is not a controversial celeb (even if one thinks she is vulgar, which i find ridiculous given the amount of celebs we have today, and the stuff they are wearing, doing.etc VB is the least offensive in my book), yet she gets you that kinda PR. I am seeing this everywhere(can't remember the last time Vogue Espana had an article on People.etc magazine), that kind of publicity for any Vogue is what every editor dreams about, so they get plenty out of having her on the cover, too.

Wow, i would think she would land at another major magazine, but checking her IG and it says; "Fashion Consultant" so i guess she is still in the industry. Thanks. :flower:

I only bought 1 issue under new editor, and their art direction is just so bad, but then most Vogues, at the moment, have really awful art direction! :doh:

V
Photographer: Boo George
Stylist: Sara Fernández
Hair: Luke Hersheson
Make-Up: Emi Petros Petrohilos
Model/Celebrity: Victoria Beckham

Vogue España Digital Edition

POWER
Photographer: Txema Yeste
Stylist: Juan Cebrián
Hair: Ali Pirzadeh
Make-Up: Jurgen Braun
Model: Mayowa Nicholas

ENTRE TÚ Y YO
Photographer: Álvaro Beamud
Stylist: Sara Fernández
Hair: Noelia Corral
Make-Up: José Belmonte
Models: Sophia Ahrens & Felix Gesnouin

^ I want every coat from this story. :wub: Nicholas is so fantastic in her ed, it's like a US Vogue spread, but with actual energy, and soul thanks to Mayowa. :heart:

And even VB's shots are stunning, the photo of her in the Alberta Ferretti dress is fantastic, i believe her there, believe that she would that easily stand on the balls of her feet, as if she had an invisible 6 inch heel on. :lol: :doh:

Thanks so much Zorka for always posting the content. :flower:

VUELO LIBRE
Photographer: Nico Bustos
Stylist: Juan Cebrán
Hair: Seb Bascle
Make-Up: Gregoris
Model/Celebrity: María Valverde

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members