Vogue España July 2010 : Natasha Poly by Patrick Demarchelier

Chanelcouture09

Some Like It Hot
Reaction score
voguejulio20103860289x3.jpg

*Vogue.es

Oh my god that doesn't look like Natasha at all. I'm still glad she got 2 covers for July though. :yay

I love the fact that Natasha has another Vogue cover for July. But this cover looks blah. The hair and the layout looks weird. The pink looks cheap.

There are a lot of better cover shots obviously.

the cover is bad, the styling looks terrible,and too much text..but im loving the editorial :woot: yay sexy natasha!

i hate the Pink too, but i have a feeling its going to be brighter in Print, and i think alittle less text would of looked alot better, but I'm glad its Natasha and her editorial looks fantastic! i can't wait to get my issue

I don't know why but her expression and make-up reminds me a lot of Heidi Klum in those pictures. Even though it's needless to say she's way prettie.

The cover is bad despite of Natasha, it looks even dated. She looks good though and I love the hairstyle. ^_^

The ed is awful and the styling is shameful. What a waste of money. Despite of having such important models as Raquel or Natasha they come up with this dull and ugly works... They could hire different photographers. If they want to do something "relevant" they always hire Demarchelier, and he never delivers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, too many words, the pink letters are twee, that blue background doesn't look good, the red nails don't match with the colors of the cover... But Natasha looks gorgeous, definitely she's the only current model with the halo of a supermodel.

OH MY GOD! I was just thinking about how I dislike Vogue España's covers but this is really AMAZING!!!!!! Well done :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leatherblazer
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"