Vogue España July 2010 : Natasha Poly by Patrick Demarchelier

to much text on the cover they put words everywhere..but i like the editorial natasha is realy pretty!

I Don't know the title, but its a tribute to Roberto Cavalli

Ph: Gonzalo Machado
Stylist: Sara Fernández
7looksparalaplaya969080.jpg

7looksparalaplaya867386.jpg
7looksparalaplaya662671.jpg

7looksparalaplaya518561.jpg
7looksparalaplaya268776.jpg

7looksparalaplaya259719.jpg
7looksparalaplaya595491.jpg

*Vogue.es

Last edited by a moderator:
The color fonts and the layout lets the cover down, but I can't totally dislike it, thanks to Natasha... She looks beyond gorgeous! The edit appears to be stunning as well, I love the styling and the hairstyles. I've never bought any Vogue Espana issues, but I'm seriously considering to pick up this one! Thanks a lot for posting :flower:

Cover ain't that great but Natasha's ed...wow! She looks gorgeous! :wub:

The cover is pretty bad and I'm not too keen on Natasha's editorial. I think Vogue Spain could have done a lot better with such a great model. Guess I'll skip this issue and wait for Spanish Bazaar.

the layout looks extremely cheap but i do love Natasha
the editorial is fantastic...the last shot should be the cover

Not liking the cover but editorial is stunning, thanks for posting.
I guess he will be more than happy. :P

I love the editorial, mixed feelings about the cover. Although Natasha looks great.

I'm absolutely amazed by all of this. There can never be too much Poly for me. Just never!
The text overload doesn't even bother me, I'm more attracted to Natasha, looking sensational.
Her edit is beautiful and not one bad shot, it's literally perfection. Legs legs legs! Thanks for posting.

^I agree with Mark, I don't even care about the text, I just care about Natasha.. with her 6th Vogue cover this year, 3 for July (Spain, Portugal and Korea) and her 28th Vogue cover around the world.

Yes, Didacus confirmed that Natasha is on Vogue Portugal July, but nothing has been posted yet ^_^.

OMG I am so happy for Nata right now. :woot: The cover photo for me is the wrong choice. I love the editorial though. Legs for years!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derekz7
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->