Vogue España July 2010 : Natasha Poly by Patrick Demarchelier

Masha never disappoints, her ed is superb! :heart:

Masha Novoselova's editorial is absolutely great, I love each photo from the ed.
She's favorite of Spanish editions, last time she was in V Spain, Elle Spain and second times in a row in Vogue Spain, I hope she'll get the cover soon, she deserves it.

Today the magazine was available at my newsstand and I just had to buy it! I know, I know, in the beginning I said terrible things about it but after seeing the scans I decided that it was a must buy. Natasha looks much better than in the first pics that were posted, Rosie is amazing and what a great surprise to see Estelle. Not to mention Masha, who is an incredible model. A great issue overall. Thanks for your scans, Zhanna.

Masha's ed looks so powerful, I really like it- as wel as Rosie's ed, though I'm not her fan.

I like masha ed!! it reminds me mulholland drive by david lynch when the two females walking in the forest at night with party dresses

Natasha looks amazing on her ed & great to see Estelle Lefebure on an ed in years. :woot:

Re-upload of the cover story, request by Scotty :flower:

"Black & Gold"
Model: Natasha Poly
Photographer: Patrick Demarchelier
Stylist: Belén Antolín
Hair: Gavin Harwin
Makeup: Brigitte Reiss-Andersen
Manicure: Bernadette Thompson

aflashfromthepast.blogspot.com (Cover) & awake-smile.blogspot.com (Editorial) (originally scanned by Zhanna)

"La Chica de Oro"
Model: Natsha Poly
Photographer: Patrick Demarchelier
Stylist: Bélen Antolín
Hair: Gavin Harwin
Makeup: Brigitte Reiss-Andersen
Manicure: Bernadette Thompson

awake-smile.blogspot.com (originally scanned by Zhanna)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->