Vogue España June 2009 : Doutzen Kroes by Alex Cayley

^^^ Doutzen looks absolutely stunning. I can't wait to see the other eds.

Thanks for scanning :flower:

wow. Doutzen looks fabulous in that editorial. she hasn't looks this good in a while. i love it. thanks so much for posting.

Doutzens ed looks good.

I'm excited about Tatjana Patitz and Yasmin Warsame.

bruna! can't wait :smile:

and doutzen looks great too, i have started to like her again lately

Thanks, Dadum, for posting Doutzen's ed! She looks really good in it, the best I've seen of her recently. Pity that it's such a small editorial.

Thanks, Dadum, for posting Doutzen's ed! She looks really good in it, the best I've seen of her recently. Pity that it's such a small editorial.

^lets just be happy she got 6 pags inside, most of the time the model that is on the cover of spain vogue only gets 2 or 3 pags inside. But still i can not believe that spain vogue and mexico vogue look so much like each other, are we sure it is not from the same shoot as mexico vogue ? Because the editorial from spain vogue is a totally difrent styl than the cover.

Doutzen's edit is 8 pages long.
Here are the pictures missing:

imagenes_moda_01_21d9001f.jpg

imagenes_moda_04_0ed67a13.jpg

(taken from vogue.es)

Doutzen's editorial is good. They should have used a shot from it, for the cover.

^she is, but I don't care much for her ed. Only the first and last pics are good.

I mostly love that collage of her covers and edits, the other shots are quite "hello" magazine, you are right. :lol:

''Hello" indeed.

The collage is indeed very nice. Vogue Espana always makes nice collages of models.

agreed dont like the gradient effect ... imo would've looked better with a strong, bold, contrasting colour

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams Yamborghini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"