Vogue España May 2009 : Carmen Kass by Paola Kudacki

Carmen's ed is soooo good she is such a pro. Few models can pull-off such simple styling and still make every shot interesting

I love Carmen's ed. It's really nice and simple.

Paola Kudacki does always the same, she is very boring. The worst think is that she works for almost all the fashion magazines in spain, and she even worked in VP.:angry:

what a stunning and gorgeous Carmen editorial!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sooo have to buy this!!!

Paola Kudacki does always the same, she is very boring. The worst think is that she works for almost all the fashion magazines in spain, and she even worked in VP.:angry:
She also alot shots for UK Bazaar, i agree that she is not the most original or exciting of photographers, but sometimes i like her eds, not this one though.^_^

I've bought it today. It's a great issue for models : Carmen, Claudia, Laetitia, Lara, Erin and beautiful pics and articles.

BUT !!!! why did they write Eva Herzigova on the cover since she's not in the mag ???? a ridiculous pic only of few centimeters from the D&G show and that's enough ??? no edito, no interview, no article like the other models whose names are on the cover.
In fact, Eva name is mentionned on the one paper sheet that covers the mag and his suplement. When you take it off, you find the mag and his real cover and there, Eva is not mentionned anymore ! I was thinking "liars" !

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams Yamborghini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"