Vogue España May 2010 : Raquel Zimmermann by Alex Cayley

the cover looks extremly messy, because of the color font and that overload of writings (i've got the impression an entire article could be written with those :ninja:). nevertheless the shot is pretty, i'm actually kind of impressed since i've never got raquel's appeal, and yet i find her simply gorgeous here. the ed looks also great, her poses are outstanding and the color scheme totally works for me.

The only reason why I love this that I love Raquel, so I love the fact that she is on the cover, but overall this could be so much better, though last few shots look better than the rest, if I&V, Sorrenti offer us amazing side of Raquel, why don't others do it? And that cowboy theme is becoming horrible already, I hate this concept.
I agree with everything.

Raquel :heart::woot:
The cover looks boring but the ed is stunning!

totally happy to see Raquel on the cover, it's been a long time since i saw
her grace one. the ed is quite mediocre though, almost bland to be exact
and there're just too much blurbs on the cover. again they could've chosen
a better shot. anddd.. cowboy chic is so passe :rolleyes:

Its kinda simple but i like the editorial, however the cover uhm.... i dont like it, i think its the hat.

There's always someone different on the cover of Vogue Espana - personally, I'm not among those clamouring for Raquel to get Vogue covers, yet I'm happy to see her on this, the choice is a nice surprise. And it's a typical Spanish Vogue cover, which I don't mind - some Vogues are experimental, while others are more conventional - to satisfy us all, that's how it should be.

I get a lot more enjoyment out of this magazine than I do with 80% of what turns up on my newsstand.

i hate anything affiliated with cowboys or barns. i can never get into that whole aesthetic. theres nothing chic about hay.

Haha, it would of made me laugh if this cover was from Vogue Mexico. Mexican cowboy girl from Guadalajara :D

I get a lot more enjoyment out of this magazine than I do with 80% of what turns up on my newsstand.

Me too. I like the fact that there is Vogue España to bring me straightforward editorials and good articles. And although I am not particularly fond of Raquel's ed I'm sure I won't be let down by the rest of the content.

She looks flawless, what can I say. And I totally don't mind simple covers if they're this gorgeous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snork
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->