Vogue España Digital Edition

Vogue España May 2021

Lección de Anatomia

Photographer: Silvia Tortajada
Stylist: Marta Bajo
Hair & Makeup: Carmen de Juan
Cast: Litza Veloz, Nathalia Novas

Vogue España Digital Edition

A pretty decent issue for me! I really like Paloma's editorial, some shots more than others but I think she photographs beautifully.

I really like paloma but the pose is really bad and amateurish. They should have picked any of the others

I won't say I'm Paloma's biggest fan, but I like seeing her come so far because her look is so far from a conventional model look, it challenges our perception, and I love that about her. Like her or not, her success is undeniable.

There’s no denying she’s a huge success. But does being a success in these dire days mean she’s challenging conventions and progressing the creativity of fashion presentation???? Unfortunately, her dowdy, pedestrian presence that makes her such a generic department-store/mall model is what makes her so popular with the outlet-aesthetic supporting masses: She’s successful because she's common.

Thanks as always for posting, Benn— so I don’t need to waste the bandwidth to download this issue. The lone bright star here is Lorena in “A La Vista". She seems to be effortlessly channeling Yasmeen Ghauri. And that’s a healthy, fit and strong “unconventional” model body there.

Must admit that I'm not usually a one for Paloma Elsesser but I somehow don't hate this. I like how monochromatic the cover is, the Jacquemus look and the beauty styling certainly does Paloma justice - the makeup and hair is gorgeous here. Had Paloma's pose been better, I'd of given this 10/10!

The last editorial shot with Paloma wearing the Christian Dior look would've made for a serviceable cover image, had it not been for that hideous winged eyeliner. What a shame!

it’s a very solid issue indeed with strong fashion content!

I enjoy Paloma’s editorial and absolutely love ‘A La Luz’.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->