Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Vintage Magazines' started by MagFan, Oct 19, 2009.
I was hoping for sight of this today. A rather sombre colour scheme, but I'm not sold on that outfit - or maybe it's simply the boots. Above the waist, it's self-possessed simplicity, below the waist, it's a touch of 'Pretty Woman'.
Good, it's pretty simple but i like it.
- "Gran noche", an edit about "Fashion Night Out" featuring model Cristina Tosio with several celebrities, designers, actors, etc.
- "Largo Recorrido", Julia Stegner by Paola Kudacky.
10 pages of Julia looking stunning
- "Urgencias", utm model (she looks like Anna J but it's not her) by Gonzalo Machado
- "¿Quién es esta chica?". Excuse me while I pass out.
Serie-B model/socialite/annoying celebrity Ariadne Artiles by Bryan Adams
- "Te deseo", Iekeline Stange by Michelle Ferrara
- "Vivieron felices..." Dewi Driegen + male model by James Macari
- "París en 10 looks", Lily Donaldson by Patrick Demarchelier (reprint from UK Vogue)
+ Tom Ford interview
the cover looks bland but it's always nice to see Julia
Love to see Julia's ed
Horrible cover, it actually looks like a bad cheap supplement one, just a totally wrong image to use for the cover shot!
cover is bland...nice seeing her again
I think the cover's boring. It's very average.
I HATE Paola Kudacki's covers.
I am glad to see Julia but the cover's backgound is sooooooooooooo boring to the point that it makes me wanna cry and the fonts are annoying. I hope edits will look better
yeah i agree, what a boring cover. but what the hell? it's Julia Stegner!
Her position is kinda weird on it. It looks pointless. Good to see Julia on the cover though.
exactly, i actualy rate her as a C model your too kind. i like julia's ed
Julia's ed is very nice. Too bad the cover is bad.
The Anna J look-alike is probably Emma MacLaren.
Love Julia's ed. The cover... not so much. Odd, since I love nearly anything Julia.
Vogue España is awful nowadays. It needs a serious change.
Marina Pérez exists, Yolanda. I want a cover for her!! (It would be perfect if Paola Kudacki doesn't shot it).
can't wait for iekeliene's editorial
I know, it's like the star on the cover is the index and she's just filling up the corner.
I was going to complain, both Kudacki and Stegner bore me to tears, but this is actually quite good in a casual, Elle-editorial kind of way, she definitely has the legs to pull off over-the-knee boots and make me want them even more.