Vogue España November 2009 : Julia Stegner by Paola Kudacki

I was hoping for sight of this today. A rather sombre colour scheme, but I'm not sold on that outfit - or maybe it's simply the boots. Above the waist, it's self-possessed simplicity, below the waist, it's a touch of 'Pretty Woman'.

Review:

- "Gran noche", an edit about "Fashion Night Out" featuring model Cristina Tosio with several celebrities, designers, actors, etc.

- "Largo Recorrido", Julia Stegner by Paola Kudacky.
10 pages of Julia looking stunning

- "Urgencias", utm model (she looks like Anna J but it's not her) by Gonzalo Machado

- "¿Quién es esta chica?". Excuse me while I pass out. :sick:
Serie-B model/socialite/annoying celebrity Ariadne Artiles by Bryan Adams

- "Te deseo", Iekeline Stange by Michelle Ferrara

- "Vivieron felices..." Dewi Driegen + male model by James Macari

- "París en 10 looks", Lily Donaldson by Patrick Demarchelier (reprint from UK Vogue)

+ Tom Ford interview

Horrible cover, it actually looks like a bad cheap supplement one, just a totally wrong image to use for the cover shot!

cover is bland...nice seeing her again

I am glad to see Julia but the cover's backgound is sooooooooooooo boring to the point that it makes me wanna cry and the fonts are annoying. I hope edits will look better

yeah i agree, what a boring cover. but what the hell? it's Julia Stegner! :D

Her position is kinda weird on it. It looks pointless. Good to see Julia on the cover though.

Review:
- "¿Quién es esta chica?". Excuse me while I pass out. :sick:
Serie-B model/socialite/annoying celebrity Ariadne Artiles by Bryan Adams

:lol::lol:exactly, i actualy rate her as a C model your too kind. i like julia's ed

vogue.es

Julia's ed is very nice. Too bad the cover is bad.

The Anna J look-alike is probably Emma MacLaren.

Love Julia's ed.^_^ The cover... not so much.:ermm: Odd, since I love nearly anything Julia.:innocent:

Vogue España is awful nowadays. It needs a serious change. :angry:

Marina Pérez exists, Yolanda. I want a cover for her!! (It would be perfect if Paola Kudacki doesn't shot it).

Last edited by a moderator:
Her position is kinda weird on it. It looks pointless.
I know, it's like the star on the cover is the index and she's just filling up the corner. :unsure:

I was going to complain, both Kudacki and Stegner bore me to tears, but this is actually quite good in a casual, Elle-editorial kind of way, she definitely has the legs to pull off over-the-knee boots and make me want them even more. :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->