Vogue España November 2009 : Julia Stegner by Paola Kudacki

Scans of the covers:Vogue España Noviembre 09

by me

^ KARMA!
It's not that often we've got that pose! It's nice... and Caroline T for the supplement!! :D lovely...!

"Largo Recorrido"
Model: Julia Stegner
Ph.: Paola Kudacky
Magazine: Vogue España Noviembre 09

scanned by me

"Te deseo"
Model: Iekeliene Stange
Ph.: Michelle Ferrara

scanned by me

sorry for the quality :P

It's not that often we've got that pose! It's nice...

I'm trying to appreciate it for its unusualness - and trying to view it through the filter of fashion - but to be honest, I'm not surprised we don't see many covers featuring women on their knees.

Last edited by a moderator:
¿Quién es esta chica? Ariadne Artiles by Bryan Adams
Source: foros.vogue.es by Ava101

I hate her, but she looks nicer than usual, i have to admit.

she's a BOMB. Looking great. Thanks for posting.

The cover is really bad and doesn't look any better in HQ.
Julia's edit is quite nice and I like seeing Iekeliene like that, more sensual. The best one so far for me is Ariadne's, really good black and white shots. Thanks for scanning Zhanna bunny.

Oh my, Iekeliene looks incredible! She looks so classy, I would love to see more of this side of her.
Julia's editorial is just perfection imho, everything suits my personal taste. Thanks for scanning Zhana!

"y vivieron felices..."
Model: Dewi Driegen
Ph: James Macari

Thank you so much for the scans Zhanna! Now I know that when I get to my local newstand on Saturday (they get Spanish Vogue earlier than anybody else in Porto), I'll have to buy two copies of it. All the editorials are first class and I'm really happy because I love Spanish Vogue!

Iekeliene looks quite good as a bombshell.

Love Dewi's ed as well.

Ariadne Artiles? ew.....

awful cover by the way, i guess this month im buying elle again xD
Thanks Zhanna for the scans ^^

Ariadne Artiles? ew.....

awful cover by the way, i guess this month im buying elle again xD
Thanks Zhanna for the scans ^^

It's funny that you don't like this month's issue because of Artiles, and then you say you'll buy a magazine that features her 10 times a year and that doesn't gives covers to models. :rolleyes:

It's funny that you don't like this month's issue because of Artiles, and then you say you'll buy a magazine that features her 10 times a year and that doesn't gives covers to models. :rolleyes:

Yeah but last month Elle Spain give us a rimmel They won my heart with that you know :rolleyes:

boring but Julia looks great. always nice to see her..though Trentini's supplement shot is def. better.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I were Yolanda, firstly I would dismiss Leticia Echávarri (because of her ashaming article about the always glamourous, ultra-beautiful and important supermodel Ariadne :angry: ) and later I would fire Bárbara Martello and the rest of the team. After doing that I'd dismiss myself and I would hire someone more competent for the job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nationalsalt
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->