Vogue España November 2010 : Caroline, Iselin, Toni, Kasia, Anne V by V. Demarchelier

Very nice cover, all of those girls made a great group!
And about the eds, i like them all, lots of energy and beauty, i can never be bored with that! Thanks for all the scans zhanna

I love the fact VE is putting a lot of effort on their editorials. They just need to find their signature.

Great cast and I like the eds. But, as said before, the cover image doesn't work well

I love the 'Show de abrigos' editorial!
The cover on the other hand....

I really like this.^_^:heart: Spanish Vogue seem to love Victor.

The entire issue just proves that a stellar cast doesn't necessarily take you somewhere.. Otoño Completo is just unbelievably ugly and disastrous, they didn't even bother to at least synchronize a little the variety of looks or even the poses.. Caroline is [over]doing her US Vogue thing and looking like a total fool while Anne V.'s shot could be an insert from 25 or one of these magazines. And of course the styling is.. :shock:.. you know you're in trouble when your Oscar de la Renta gown looks only a few bucks more expensive than your Petit Bateau tank.

Show de Abrigos & Año de Nieves aren't nearly as insulting but they're still below decent, though a part of me thinks many of those shots would've made a better cover.

Estoy con la banda is a major improvement, probably the only story that makes sense here, I guess that's Barbara + David's years of experience working together.. Vogue España should hire more teams like them, they actually used to do that, I don't understand why they're doing so bad these days, I even wonder if assigning Victor and all the other mediocre photographers isn't just Condé Nast's pressure..

Last edited by a moderator:
What a casting within one issue! Vogue España is certainly upping their game. I feel like I should be collecting their issues, I feel I've missed out.
I'll defiantly be getting this issue, for Paola Kudacki's edit alone. Aline and Kasia look.. completely wonderful together. I love the styling in VFNO with Milana Keller.

Nice cover & also is a good issue, i like the casting on the Demarcheliers' ed.

Great casting. HORRIBLE cover... Toni looks really bad.

Zhanna - Thank you for scanning the eds! I actually love the casting and the eds look very nice!

this entire magazine looks fantastic. really wish they sold it where i live.

Oh...

When did Vogue España start to get stellar casts?
I guess that is the only big feature of the entire content displayed here :lol:

^ I guess since Victor D. took over.

I must say, I hate the bland cover but I just love the main editorial even though it's a bit all over the place. The girls look stellar! :heart:

This is a perfect example why you should never judge a book by it's cover. Even though I really don't like the cover, the editorials are absolutely amazing. This is probabaly one of the strongest Vogue España issues I've ever seen.
The model casting is just brilliant - Toni, Kasia, Alla, Ginta, Daria S.

Toni should stop modeling. She ruined the main ed. The rest looks ok.

^utterly well-founded and constructive.. :rolleyes:

Seriously, 'Otoño Completo' and 'Show de abrigos' look like two parts of the same ed. What's the point of that?

^utterly well-founded and constructive..

Seriously, 'Otoño Completo' and 'Show de abrigos' look like two parts of the same ed. What's the point of that?

Should my opinion be contructive :rolleyes:? I just think that, although very beautiful, Toni is not a good model, She has no range or any hint of emotion in her face especially in this ed. She just stands there being pretty in the blandest way possible and that is just not enough when you stand next to a girl like Iselin or Kasia!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->