Reaction score

Vogue.Es

Last edited by a moderator:
like it... looks provocative

My guess is that Alix Malka shot this.

It reminds me of this cover. Let's hope she doesn't have her boobs out inside

87754_Sharon_Stone_topless_Paris_Match_123_219lo.jpg

resim89.com via moussemaker

WTF? Sharon Stone is such a gorgeous woman, taking a good pic of her can't be that difficult? :blink:

^ omg, I hope so :lol:.
Can't stand her.... :sick: ewwwwwww! Why is she wearing that beautiful dress like that, she makes it so vulgar.

isnt this from the same shoot she did recently for paris match?

im surprised vogue espana put this on their cover... wont it ruin their glamazon-bible reputation? :lol:

I like the way Vogue Espana will occasionally put older people on the cover; while Sharon will have been photoshopped to hell and back, it's still a fiftysomething woman on the front of Vogue.

The slightly mad 'warrior woman' pose is simply a reflection of Sharon herself, I find it quite funny.

^ I appreciate that as well, but this is badly done, the pose, the hair, the gloves, dont like it.And they been doing more celebs this year, which is not a good thing in my eyes!

Galliano it does look like an outtake from that shot, although she just could have posed in the same manner.

Hmmm. There are a few shots there which are fine - I like the sixth one - but it's too big a dose of Sharon doing the same thing we've seen already. It would have been nice to see a softer side of her, or a mix of moods, one shot in leather, then another in cashmere.

some shots are really good but nothing special, she looks great though photoshopped or not

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the cover shot and styling here. But it's very similar to her Paris Match cover.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leatherblazer
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"