Vogue España October 2016 : Kendall Jenner by Miguel Reveriego

At this point this is even more "full on" than Bella, when she started getting covers!!

But i have to say it's her best cover imo! I like the make-up and the colors.

I wonder if they pick these pictures of her on purpose. To keep her image as kendull/boring/no facial expressions and etc.

This is weak, dull and boring...

I'd best rush to get the September issue.

I love the Spanish passion in the colours, but her face somehow looks worse than usual. This reminds me of the sort of cover shot that Lily Cole would have done in her heyday, taking the levels of red into the realms of an overdose.

This is Kendull overdose and it's way too much. This close up works for once on her even though there is no passion behind her eyes.

Next.

Ok this is ridiculous and aren't any of these Vogues even a little upset that she literally crammed everything for October?!

Awkward moment when you're the one who always defends the Kardashians/Jenners/Wests/Hadids and then you yourself reach peak-Kardashian/Jenner/West/Hadid.

This isn't the worst cover.

no one wants to see her and no one thinks of her a supermodel, then why do they even bother putting her on every vogue cover??

I don't live near an international newsstand, but can you imagine standing in front of one, awash with Kendall's face on the cover of all these Vogues.

The international vogues are playing games with TFS member...:lol:

This is a nice cover actually, I love the colors..

Are they trying to get her on every single cover before the year is over? :huh:

Lovely colors, but I have nothing else nice to add.. Same bored expression over and over again. One could say that at least she has an interesting face, something that makes her particular, but she doesn't. And the fact that she gets all those covers in the same month makes her even less appealing to me because it proves that she has no versatility at all.

The international vogues are playing games with TFS member...:lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's insane! I applaud her for the hard work but i'd rather see more Bella!
Where are you Bella???

I love it, one of her best covers. I think that the crisp photography works really well with her expression and the styling. I also love the tagline "this girl is worth 65m followers" :wink:

I'm loving living in Kendall's moment! I believe one more cover will give her the record for most Vogue covers in a month.

I have to say at this point her omnipresence for the past 2 months is rather impressive :lol:. If only there was quality to the quantity. The colors are nice on this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->