Vogue España October 2016 : Kendall Jenner by Miguel Reveriego

Vogue USA, Vogue Australia, Vogue Japan, Vogue Germany , Vogue Brasil, Vogue Spain ... Next is Vogue ....... ?? BORING :ermm:

Perhaps this is her peak. How many times can mags exploit her IG followers? I hope that next year we'll see her less and less until she turns into acting, cause you all know that's happening ;P

Preview:
Baila Para Mi
Photographer: Miguel Reveriego
Stylist: Belen Antolin
Model: Kendall Jenner

Petalos entre vinilo
Photographer: Alique
Stylist: Marina Gallo
Model: Ophelie Guillermand

Joyas y Caricias
Photographer: Gian Paolo Barbieri
Stylist: Sissy Vian
Model: Amanda Wellsh

La noche sobre NY
Photographer: Quentin de Briey
Stylist: Sara Fernandez
Model: Aymeline Valade

Color
Photographer: Monica Suarez de Tangil
Stylist: Sara Fernandez
Model: Nadja Bender

^It makes sense, the first page after the cover is one of Kendall's Estee Lauder ads.

This video is causing controversy, what do y'all think? She's really boring when she talks and tries to be interesting by saying she's adventurous when she said she's always homesick...

I like Kendull's editorial, actually. It's cute and seems like she's in her comfort zone in this editorial.

The close-up of Kendall reclining on the couch would have made a far better cover, reminds me of Kayla Scott's VI cover which was very good. It's not a bad edit overall, but it's not good either. It seems she's more captivating with a theme than against a grey wall.

Also, how weird to see more French models in Spanish Vogue than in VP....

I don't care how many covers she gets or how many campaigns she nabs, she's just not a model to me. A pretty girl? Yes. A model? Nope.

The mag comes with a Beauty and a Hair supplements, anyone has them and can review them, please?

Does anyone know why Vogue España pics always get deleted? Is it something related to copyright issues?
Did moderators have complains about this? It's really annoying and this is why I stopped posting the eds for this edition...

Does anyone know why Vogue España pics always get deleted? Is it something related to copyright issues?
Did moderators have complains about this? It's really annoying and this is why I stopped posting the eds for this edition...

I've noticed that too. Must be for copyrights. I think we should stop posting them here, and simply put a direct link to the editorials on visualizing.fashion or whatever site is posting them.

simply put a direct link to the editorials on visualizing.fashion

Because of the Copyrights issue with tFS I started doing that, until I was contacted by a moderator who said I should stop linking to that site because they want the pics on this site to promote discussions. But it would seem that the image host is deleting the pics not tFS, probably for copyright issues.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hasunny428
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->