Vogue España September 2011 : Eva Herzigova, Helena Christensen & Claudia Schiffer

Great cast but they could`ve done something better. I dislike the wind effect and the red bar below. Ruins the feel of the cover. Makes it look amateur. Loving the legs though.

Also, there`s something wrong with the face of Helena.

Is that red stuff thing on the right bottom corner REALLY part of the cover? :ninja:

wth? helena looks dead,eva looks like she was in the middle of making a face, and claudia looks ok. very disappointing. coulda been better

Claudia's face looks angry and Helena's face looks weird , Eva looks beautiful and sexy.

Eugh, I will never get Helena and Eva's appeal. Claudia is the only one that looks good here, go teach them how to do it girl. This is an anticlimactic cover per se.

I must say I am dissapointed. It could have been so much better. Even though I am not crazy about the cover I don't hate it and it is kind of growing on me... extremely slowly though... and I guess it is my bias that is kicking in;-)
I think the video was so promising but when I've heard who the photographer was I got a bad feeling.
I think Claudia is out of sync with the two others... expressions are equally bad... Even though i love Claudia I actually like her less because she is just standing there like a lighthouse... I don't understand all that 'fierce' obsession on this forum...
I must also say that we still need to see a HQ because it might change our opinion... although I don't it will have a big impact;-)))
really really dissapointing but hopefully the editorial is great...

this pic must've been the worst possible one, because Helena's expression is horrific. she looks like she's had too much surgery and her eyes look crossed. Claudia looks like she's drifted out to space. and Eva looks caught mid-pose. it's an editing nightmare. and i'm SURE that with these women, there were plenty of better shots to choose. the styling is atrocious. the dull lighting and grey background are so blaaaaaaaaah i can't handle it.

you've got 3 of the most successful and amazing supermodels ever and they style them in matching dresses and do a boring studio shoot?!!?

i wanted this to be like a Lindbergh Vogue Italia shoot from the 90s. or some dramatic Meisel shoot of debauchery and indulgence. these women were all MAJOR sex symbols and now they've matured into gloriously sensual mothers and THIS is the best photoshoot they came up with?!?!

take these women and throw them in some hot locales in Barcelona and Madrid, shoot them amongst the locals, towering over them, shining like the stars they are. show us what it means to be a SUPERMODEL. or do a natural shoot, with them in the fields or beaches, in nature. show the softer, maternal side of these women.

but this ... this??

hell. to. the. naw.

this pic must've been the worst possible one, because Helena's expression is horrific. she looks like she's had too much surgery and her eyes look crossed. Claudia looks like she's drifted out to space. and Eva looks caught mid-pose. it's an editing nightmare. and i'm SURE that with these women, there were plenty of better shots to choose. the styling is atrocious. the dull lighting and grey background are so blaaaaaaaaah i can't handle it.

you've got 3 of the most successful and amazing supermodels ever and they style them in matching dresses and do a boring studio shoot?!!?

i wanted this to be like a Lindbergh Vogue Italia shoot from the 90s. or some dramatic Meisel shoot of debauchery and indulgence. these women were all MAJOR sex symbols and now they've matured into gloriously sensual mothers and THIS is the best photoshoot they came up with?!?!

take these women and throw them in some hot locales in Barcelona and Madrid, shoot them amongst the locals, towering over them, shining like the stars they are. show us what it means to be a SUPERMODEL. or do a natural shoot, with them in the fields or beaches, in nature. show the softer, maternal side of these women.

but this ... this??

hell. to. the. naw.

agree... feels like such a waste... I hate the styling as well...

Ph: Tom Munro

ca1b.jpg

ca2j.jpg

ca3de.jpg

vogue.es

I love this editorial! cant wait to see others... many thanks Flashbang...

OMG...THIS IS SO BAD :cry:
(Everything) WHat a shame!! :cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, it could have been so much better and the photoshop ruins it. The edito with Claudia reminds me how great is the cast and that I use to love the photos of Tom Munro. Can't wait for Eva's.
Have you seen this :
http://www.vogue.es/videos/portada-vogue-septiembre/1173
b99btf.jpg

It looks like they thought of 3 covers. That would be great indeed.

Can someone tells when it's out ? Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->