Vogue España September 2011 : Eva Herzigova, Helena Christensen & Claudia Schiffer

I dont like the idea of messy hair on the cover... but i guess the individual ones are better... i don't know i am still not impressed...

Only like the first shot from Claudia's ed, and i wonder why they killed the idea of three separate covers, even that there would look better than this mess!

they should have kept the individual covers indeed, I really wish I could see what the rest of their film looked like
who the heck picks this as the final cover, seriously? :blink:

this has to be a great issue, i love it already! can't wait to buy

THIS IS A MESS!!! Claudia is the only one looking "fierce," Helena looks like a wonky eyed Thundercat, and too much Photoshop, their legs look almost animated and I would only hope Eva's arm isn't THAT thin.

From what I can see, I must say that I don't like Claudia's editorial and I do hope that Eva and Helena's are better. I mean, how can you go so wrong with such great models?

i know it is kind of insane... poor Helena, she has been getting all the sticks;-) I think they don't realise that models like them don't need so much photoshoping...

i know it is kind of insane... poor Helena, she has been getting all the sticks;-) I think they don't realise that models like them don't need so much photoshoping...

I entirely agree with you. I've seen candids of the three of them where they're not wearing any make-up and they look way much better than on this cover. I do hope the content is good because if it isn't it'll be the first time in many months that I won't be buying Vogue Spain.

It's on sale :

scan by Tony Fersen

Review :

Edito : Zoom estilo
photos : Enric Galceran
model : ?
8 pages

Claudia
photos : Tom Munro
model : Claudia Schiffer
10 pages
+ article on Claudia Schiffer, 4 pages

Helena
photos : Miguel Reveriego
model : Helena Christensen
12 pages
+ article on Helena Christensen, 6 pages

Eva
photos : Paola Kudacki
model : Eva Herzigova
12 pages
+ article on Eva Herzigova, 4 pages

David Bowie, larga vida al Glam, 4 pages
Dolce & Gabbana, el sueno italiano, 6 pages
Antonio Banderas y Elena Anaya, dulce encuentro, photos Mariano Vivanco, 12 pages
Supermodels, ciudad de diosas (about the exhibition in Madrid) with Cindy, Gisele, Natasha, Daria..., 8 pages
Tartan, viaje a balmoral, 4 pages
Marisa Berenson, la chica de los 70's, 4 pages
Amy Winehouse by Brian Adams, 2 pages
Pedro Almodovar, 6 pages
Willem de Kooning, 6 pages
Iris Apfel, ella es unica, 3 pages
Palm Springs, era anos felices, 4 pages

Edito : Qué es cool hoy
photos : Victor Demarchelier
models : Linda Vojtova, Elsa Sylvan, Lisa Winkler, Carola Remer, Marcelia Freesz
10 pages

Beauty : Sobre la belleza
photos : Dusan Reljin
models : Joan Smalls, Liu Wen
8 pages

Edito : Escondite inglès
photos : Lachlan Bailey
model : Kristen Owen
14 pages

Edito : You, sexy thing
photos : Dusan Reljin
model : Bar Refaeli
8 pages
+ article on Bar Refaeli, 4 pages

+ Supplement Vogue Colecciones n°25

The Victor Demarchelier ed sounds cool! The cast is amazing. Fingers crossed it's not a studio ed.

Such a great variety of eds, with so many wonderful models. I'm glad my newsstand will have it on Saturday (they'll get it tomorrow in Spain) and I think I'll probably buy two copies of it (and have my shoulder wrecked with so much weight LOL!) Thank you for the review and scan, Tony.

am so glad Helena's or Eva's editorials are not by Tom... I guess we should expect a different styling ... other eds sound amazing as well! I wonder when will we have it in London...

'Claudia'
Ph.: Tom Munro
Model : Claudia Schiffer
Magazine: Vogue España September 2011

- Scanned by me -

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams Yamborghini
Back