Vogue España September 2021 : Úrsula Corberó by Txema Yeste

Beggars can't be choosers, I guess. The cover is nice, the sky is beautiful. Everything kinda works together, but to me this feels like a January cover or something that isn't September. But then again, does September even mean anything anymore? Probably not.

I'll take it.

This misses the usual Yeste glamour, energy and sensuality. This feels like an amateur attempt, definitely not Txema's level of photography. I wish he'd gone full-on with this. This does not have his Numero or Bazaar mysterious, chic atmosphere, and masterful lighting.

An attempt was made, I'll give it that. It's not ugly by any means, but it feels a touch too gloomy/underlit and Ursula isn't giving much energy. She looks beautiful, though,

Also, the text is too big.

Did we need this on top of Vogue Germany? The same bland approach to two September covers is really lazy.

I like the dress on her, makes the silhouette looks very chic. But she's too zoomed out which is a shame because she looks quite the beauty.
All the covers released so far have a festive/resort feel to them. Even American Vogue. Not really autumn.

I love it, simple but beautiful.
Obviously much better than last month cover.

Love the dress, after Kendall cover from last month this is superior...

I may be in the minority here, but I LOVE that cover. It's simple yet striking.
That's a huge step up from their Vogue Living-esque July cover
and Kendall Jenner's model 101 August cover.

it’s pretty but that’s it, isn’t it? nothing memorable or groundbreaking. just a pretty cover for the most important Fashion issue of the year.

that Loewe dress is gorgeous, though.

I'm not sold either, the names on the thread title were promising but the outcome is quite strange: weird composition, aimless expression and the forced sunrise gimmick...which is wearing thinner with each new Vogue cover reveal.

The cover story is so beautiful, classic Txema and there is a second editorial with the actress of the new Pedro Almodovar movie by Miguel Reveriego very Lindbergh-esque....and then the other two editorials are the global editorialss...so weird that they didn't make their own fashion editorials for september, it's not a good sign.

Ah there is one editorial for Vogue Estilo with Pooja Mor shot by Ben Hasset and styled by Valentina Collado. Better than her usual work for VM. And another for Vogue Estilo shot by Anya Holdstock.

HISTORIA DE UN SUEÑO
Photographer:
Txema Yeste
Stylist: Bernat Buscato
Hair: Mónica Marmo
Make-Up: Iván Gómez
Model/Celebrity: Úrsula Corberó

Vogue España Digital Edition

Vogue España September 2021

Ha Nacido Una Estrella

Photography: Miguel Reveriego
Styling: Joana De La Fuente