Vogue France April 2022 : Akon Changkou by Anthony Seklaoui

I like it. Love her expression. A little bit of attitude, not too over the top, but just enough.

Also love the combination of the the dark purple layout with the yellow Bottega dress.

Like... Why is she staring at me like that... I feel like I'm being interrogated...

I like her, I like the picture, I don't like the cropping where the entire masthead is nearly covered entirely.

I like the model a lot but is a strange close-up. I don't know if this looks good

My first thought upon seeing this was this may be an issue of Vogue France I skip, after contemplating it for months and buying religiously since 2008. Not feeling this whatsoever, and sat here failing to appreciate a single component. Not even Akon can save this!

My biggest issue is that we got a big statement about the magazine dropping Paris after 100 years from the masthead, in favor of Vogue France and now a mere five issues later, France is completely eradicated from the masthead due to terrible art direction.

It's a ok cover, but the model's expression doesn't fit as a close-up photo.

I like the model and color scheme but the angle looks weird and too much of a close up imo.

Well, at least we're seeing black models represented on the French covers quite regularly now. That's all I'm going to say, as it's the only positive note to all this nonsense.

She always delivers but am not loving the expression or the angle. Love the yellow and purple combo

Vogue France, uhm? sure, Jan.

albeit the lack of styling what bothers me the most is the cropping.

happy for her, though.

I love Akon and her works, but WHAT IS THIS?

It looks like a supplement for another Vogue edition. Truly disrespectful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->