Vogue France May 2022 : Hailey Bieber by Karim Sadli

Very vintage in a good way. Perhaps my favorite cover of Vogue France so far, it simply hit the right spots for me! The green, the hints of blue light, the simplicity. Hailey looks good! Good job. Now if only they'd invest any thought or budget into their contents I might even consider spending my money on this magazine!

At this point I don’t even mind hailey. Unlike Kendall and Gigi I know that any editorial she does will likely be good

Jesus, if there is justice in this world, save this magazine!

KDOJWof.gif

tenor.com

I'm conflicted. I like the cover because it feels very retro while modern at the same time and reminiscent of Vogue Japan with the white background. Then, on the other hand, I want to be extremely petty and say Alt done it better with Hailey Bieber exactly twelve months ago!

I love this cover! Nice one. I thought it was Grace Elizabeth at first. I really wish it were her. Undoubtedly my favorite under Eugenie so far. I love the green shade and the layout is great. The makeup is a bit too reddish though.

I actually like it a lot and I think it’s because her face is half covered making this identical facial expression that she always uses slightly novel this time.

soooo sick of studio covers and the nepotism girls (although this is one of HB’s best covers to date).

When did we all buy into the idea she is some big model lol? She kinda came outta nowhere with all these covers the last few years. Bella, Gigi etc at least kinda had to work?

I like it :ninja::ninja:.. that green miniskirt takes me to the better days of Prada (the surfer summer 2003 collection… *sighs*:heart:) and Hailey is so generic that if she’s in good hands and they really go out of their way (covering mouth or covering half of her face etc), you almost forget it’s her and the result can be surprisingly good!

Her Vogue Paris cover was better, and that says a lot. SLFC was right: The lighting makes this cover look amateurish, though this looks a lot better than their April cover.

While Alt's signature was denim, Eugenie surely loves it when their cover model hides her hands in the weirdest ways. I see a pattern here.

She looks like Laetitia here. Maybe one of her best (from model and editor, both).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->