Vogue France May 2022 : Hailey Bieber by Karim Sadli

Imagine Erin Wasson with that same styling / hair and makeup but with obvious modeling skills to pose better = and yes we would have had a top cover.
This is bland, as she is.

I can see that vintage vibe some of you are talking about but it’s also lazy AF.

that shade of green is also YUCK.

it’s not a bad cover…

but, why her? put her fronting 3 or 4 ad campaigns in a year, the face of a blue chip make up advertising and doing 5 main shows per fashion week (at least)
ONLY THEN I will call her a real model.

I like it :ninja::ninja:.. that green miniskirt takes me to the better days of Prada (the surfer summer 2003 collection… *sighs*:heart:) and Hailey is so generic that if she’s in good hands and they really go out of their way (covering mouth or covering half of her face etc), you almost forget it’s her and the result can be surprisingly good!

I'm hundred percent with you on this topic, it's surprisingly pleasant to look at. And I had the lowest expectations possible when I first read this thread's title. The instagram blurb under the picture is pretty pathetic, though, especially in french.

It's ok and simple...when they try to go beyond that is when problem start...

She looks ok...i like this end of the 80's ponytail (like the one she got for her Pop cover)....nothing groundbreaking but i think is the best so far under Eugenie coordination....

But we all know inside...lame contents and lots of reprints...

So i'm not gonna buy it...again....

I actually don't dislike her or this but I still don't understand why she's been on a cover (if not multiple) every month so consistently either

Really mediocre image but nice art direction. Digging the color of the logo and text.

The lighting of her head and left shoulder looks very amateurish, it's all so washed out. Hailey is bland as usual, the fact that some people like her in this cover because she doesn't look like herself/reminds them of someone else says a lot about what she brings to the table

But guys, she has 42 million followers on Instagram!!! :rolleyes:

A preview of Hailey Bieber by Karim Sadli:

When I read the title I must admit I had hope. I was expecting something really GLAM with Hailey in Saint Laurent. Of course we got the opposite of that.

The people running Vogue France are so basic and unimaginative, it's shocking to me that they still have jobs. I've seen more creative and inspiring creative direction in Hailey's IG than I see here. Even she references Vogue Paris under Carine! And creates better content than an entire office full of people with bucket loads of money. LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->