Vogue Germany April 2018 : Irina Shayk by Daniel Jackson

I prefer the full make-up look on Irina. These natural, soft things aren't for her, she looks weary here. The concept is nice though.

So yet another new art direction? This magazine is so lost. Irina need to be glammed up, she's not versatile enough to carry these bare shoots and that's fine. Still don't get why fashion magazines care so much for her.

Beautiful, she looks great both glammed up and barefaced. And especially - like an actual grown woman and not a teen. Lovely cover!

Natural beauty shots aren't her forte, she looks haggard. The styling and pose are great.

I like the colors, but not sure if she is pulling it off, but yes, wow! Another redesign for them? Really?!

So yet another new art direction? This magazine is so lost. Irina need to be glammed up, she's not versatile enough to carry these bare shoots and that's fine. Still don't get why fashion magazines care so much for her.

The Ronaldo effect is clearly long lasting. Who would have thought!

I love it cause I love her.
I actually think she is very versatile and can pull off just about anything because she is extremely beautiful and looks fierce and effortless at once.
She can do no wrong in my eyes.

The Ronaldo effect is clearly long lasting. Who would have thought!

Isn't she married to a famous actor that everyone seems to catalogue as "hot" now? Fell like her career exploded into stardom after the "move". :mrgreen:

What I can't believe is how she maintained such a high status after all that old Russian laundry reached the tabloids. Not as big as a sex tape, sure, but the "she ran away with a millionaire that paid her career" coming from someone as close as her former booker/agent is something that could easily destroy someone's reputation.

Isn't she married to a famous actor that everyone seems to catalogue as "hot" now? Fell like her career exploded into stardom after the "move". :mrgreen:

What I can't believe is how she maintained such a high status after all that old Russian laundry reached the tabloids. Not as big as a sex tape, sure, but the "she ran away with a millionaire that paid her career" coming from someone as close as her former booker/agent is something that could easily destroy someone's reputation.

I agree, it’s baffling how she survived that scandal.

What was the scandal? I never heard of it. She usually looks good in “natural” makeup looks, but she looks so tired here. Bradley had a huge impact on Suki and Irina’s careers.

Irina is one of my favorites! IMO she can do no wrong! This isn't her best look, but so what.

I agree, it’s baffling how she survived that scandal.

It's the baby. Babies can wash away any trace of tackiness. I'm not saying deliberately fell pregnant for that purpose, just mean that many people will regard her with more respect now that she's a mum. See Sienna Miller.

Irina's been working way more over the past 2 years, yet she's still not 'there' yet in my books.

I think this is a pretty cover. I agree she does better when she's doing full on glamour but they get away with it with Daniel Jackson.

Oh Irina looks so beautiful. This is such a gorgeous cover.

INTIMATE
Photographer: Daniel Jackson
Stylists: Christiane Arp & Nicola Knels
Hair: Shon
Make-Up: Romy Soleimani
Model: Irina Shayk

Vogue Germany Digital Edition

Cont.

Vogue Germany Digital Edition

↑ Irina Shayk (on the Cover) wears top Louis Vuitton Spring 2018 RTW:

vogue.com/fashion-shows/spring-2018-ready-to-wear/louis-vuitton#collection

ERDANZIEHUNG