Vogue Germany August 2009 : Edita Vilkeviciute by Greg Kadel

i was expecting something better for the cover shot. It kind of reminds me Doutzen Kroes by Terry Richardson for US Harper's Bazaar. nice to see her on a big magazine's cover.

Last edited by a moderator:
They made look a bit drag, way too much make-up and the font reminds me of a rip off of Gemma Ward Vogue Paris 2005 cover...

Hope the contents are excellent as usual though

I love Edita but not this cover.. I wish the Vogue title was just one color.

Last edited by a moderator:
there are so many elements on this cover that i'm a sucker for. the black and red, the louis vuittion, edita herself. it's a great cover!

I'm not sure wherever I like the cover or not, but Edita surely looks beautiful!

Love the cover, styling, and especially Edita. She's blows me away every time and this is no exception

borrrrrring cover, but hurrah for Edita, & she makes it eyecatching just with that LOOK....

It's always a pleasure to look at Edita's face! And the cover is quite nice, imho. I love what they did to the Vogue lettering.

The photographer for this cover is Greg Kadel. Edita has a long, only girl story within the issue. So heads up to the Edita-holics.

You know who you are :shifty:

Oh, Luxx, you've brought me to tears of joy! Can't wait to see Edita!

So very very supermodel in this editorial. I love the way she looks here, very sensual.

Edita
Ph. Greg Kadel
Magazine: Vogue Germany August 09

Image Credit | Models.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"