Vogue Germany August 2009 : Edita Vilkeviciute by Greg Kadel

I love Katrin's ed, especially third and fourth shot. thanks for the scan:flower:

Very nice editorial for Katrin and the 3rd shot is just so strong and intense:shock: and surprisingly the most eye catching even though it's the only one where her t*ts aren't on display.:wink:

Femme Fatale
Ph: Patrick Demarchelier
Styling: Katie Mossman

scanned by me

^Great ed thanks for scanning.

Katrins ed is also quite nice.

happy to see Katrin but i don't like that editorial. the femme fatale ed looks good, though. thanks for scanning, helligirl.

it's funny how Patrick Demarchelier's edit is a 'tribute' to Helmut Newton's work. i can't help but think of Simon Thiselton's edit Wonderland magazine published some time ago.

screencapped by me at wonderlandmagazine.com

I quite like Cat's editorial - in the seventh shot, she looks like a robotic vamp whose battery has run down.

So very very supermodel in this editorial. I love the way she looks here, very sensual.

Edita
Ph. Greg Kadel
Magazine: Vogue Germany August 09

Image Credit | Models.com
I'm trying to choose the best shot. It's too difficult! :crush: Edita is easily becoming one of my favorite models. :heart:

I love all the three eds that have come out now. It looks like a really great issue so I have to buy.
Thanks again, helligirl.

too much gratuitous boob-showing for my taste. i have no problem in seeing them but when you're going to show lots of boobs, you have to make it worthwhile. they do nothing for the eds here (well edita's one shot isn't bad, really, it's a nice picture). there was a little discussion in the vogue paris thread, after that ed with guinevere and eniko, about how "far" a fashion magazine could go nudity-wise, and i think that when the photographer, model and editors are great, they can go really far (helmut newton for example), but here with all this rock and roll thing it's just pretentious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->