Vogue Germany December 2010 : Edita Vilkeviciute by Alexi Lubomirski

It's perfect for a December cover. Focusing on Edita's flawless face is just simply perfect.

Wow! Amazing! I ♥ Edita, and she really knows how to make an interesting ed

Well after the crap they have put out lately, this cover is a masterpiece.
Great to see Edita getting her 2nd cover for them also. Hope she has an editorial too.
The close-up is working to maximum effect.

Nice December cover - although I don't quite get what's going on with the hands, is she playing peek-a-boo or showing off nail polish? Or maybe she's trying to summon the power of her mind in some psychic way. Regardless, I like the red.

Amazing shot, I'm always delighted to see Edita on a cover, her beauty is so striking.
However I'm not totally convinced by this one, there's something off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Find it quite boring. The dress is doing more than her face.
I have a feeling that Camilla Åkrans has shot this.

Red in December+Edita= Awesome cover!!

What a striking cover shot. It`s not as festive as December cover`s should be but it`s still gorgeous

^ Why does every December cover need to be festive? Not every cover needs to have a woman in a grand red gown in front of a Christmas tree for it to be a good December cover. :rolleyes:

Glad to see Edita gracing another Vogue cover! I love the red color!

I genuinely love this cover which in recent times this has unfortunately become a rarity. I'm also a sucker for the festive colours, not that there's anything wrong with Vogue deciding to go with the holiday season theme.

holiday theme which always makes happy. glad to see her on the cover, i'm starting to like edita

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->