Vogue Germany December 2021 : Kendall Jenner by Dan Martensen

This is perhaps one of my favorite Kendall Jenner covers so far, she looks very beautiful and the cover itself feels very fresh. Would've been a better fit for January with something more festive for December, but I'll take it!

I like it. She looks gorgeous here, very soft and natural which is Dan Martensen's style.
But I have to say it looks like a UK Vogue cover under Alexandra. Can just picture more dash than cash sprawled across the image..

Layout is a bit of a disaster but not a bad cover. Shes actually expressive here and it works with everything else.

It is usually the photoshoots which require very little from Kendall - no movement, no facial expression, simple styling - that she excels in.

I personally think she looks beautiful! She’s not a great model but this is one of her best photographs. Hopefully the editorial is good too!

Reactions: KoV
Who is the HOC here?

She looks ok...just like a J.crew catalog...

i'm really confused.

This cover featuring Kendall Jenner is..... actually good? (Aside from the awful text.)

This editorial featuring Kendal Jenner is... not awful?

I'm shocked, tbh.

It's very relatable Malibu beach girl, smiling, carefree. It's what she excels at because it requires no skill from her, she doesn't need to transform into any sort of character. It's the kind of shoot she (as well as most other models) could do blindfolded. Don't get me wrong, it's quite nice and she looks good, but where is the fashion? This is SELF magazine at best.

It's CLEARLY a nothing-kind-of-a-shot. It could be about anything: brand, magazine or whatever but I don't see this for Vogue.
Then again it's Kendall lol.
Estée Lauder should sue. This is plagiarism.

This should be January and not December and it’s not even summer in Germany

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
user91036
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->