Vogue Germany January/February 2021 : Heidi Klum & Leni Klum by Chris Colls

I quite like it. Love the bold colours and composition.

Nepotism aside, I really like the colors. Everything recently has been so drab or an eyesore and the color coordination here was done remarkably well. I've always had a soft spot for Heidi, not the HF darling, but wonderfully commercial and an infectious personality. She barely has any Vogue covers, so I'm more than happy to see her on Germany's considering it's one of their better covers in the past year.

It's look like a Us vogue editorial. Safe, non offensive that should be count for something in magazines these days.

Ugh no, there's nothing interesting about Leni Klum, she's average at best. This people belong to the Socials section, keep them out of covers :yuk:

Great cover and love the colors. Just could have done without the block font for their names.

I guess we all knew the day would come!
The colours are really refreshing to see, I agree with everyone! That font though...
At least it's a very fitting cover for Vogue Germany. Would be nice if they continue with that in 2021.

Heidi-Klum-Leni-Klum-vogue-germany-091220-courtesy-Chris-Colls-Vogue-Germany.jpg

vogue.com​

I have a feeling that 2020s we will see a lot more models’ daughters/sons/nephews/nieces on the covers of magazines... considering they have all grown up, sort of...

In general I have nothing against the offspring of models, apart from Lila. The Jaggers, the Richard's, Puma-Rose, Cosima, Ilona, etc. all of them are gorgeous. Then again, Heidi will never count as a model in my books.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drue Price
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"