Vogue Germany June 2009 : Heidi Klum by Francesco Carrozzini

Here is my scan...

I love that its simple and that theres not much text, but I dunno if the cover in store will be different cos I have a subscription.

Very simple and quite nice. The only thing that bothers me slightly is her eye make up.

A German Vogue cover with...Heidi Klum (!!!) and I acutally LIKE it :shock: Well, except the eye make-up. But everything else: looking great. Thanks a lot for sharing it.

So, there's only Heidi Klum in this issue? Are they kidding? This is Vogue, not InStyle and she is no Lara Stone. She's neither inspiring nor talented.
Ach, I'm really upset now, Vogue Deutsch is getting worse and worse. :sick:

^^ I agree, I don't consider Heidi a great model let alone a supermodel

Yes, I see what you guys mean :D
I have to admit the cover looks great ^_^:heart:

Somehow the cover pic reminds me of Lady Di.
(For the record: I don't think Heidi and Lady Di look anything alike or have something in common).

granted i havent seen inside the mag, but she is german, and its actually great to see local editions of Vogue supporting their fellow country(wo)men in the same way that Britian is supporting someone like Jordann Dunn (covers for Vogue, i-D, pop etc) as do China, Brazil & Australia do for their models also ...

... although shes famous for her commerical work she's no stranger to high fashion covers either such as Vogue (Deutsch, Paris, Spain), Citizen K, L'Officiel, W etc ... like it or not she is an icon to the world at large and her what she has done with project runway has further cemented her role as a key player in fashion firmament (at least from the point of view of the public & media) ... not to mention career longevity and being able to transcend the modelling game ... IMO it makes sense for a local Vogue to recognize the global influence of one of its country women and then to give her the Vogue treatment is what will/should make it different from celeb-style type magazines ...

I think its a beautiful cover, she looks good, and did i get it right, the whole issue is about Klum?All edits? Well not sure about that, it is nice they are proud of her success and dedicated the issue to her though.

Now, wait - the whole issue about Heidi? No. Please. That's just...:ninja:

Here are the previews from their site Vogue.com.

Desire me by Alexi Lubomirski.

35.jpg

36.jpg

L.A. Confidential by Paola Kudacki .

37.jpg

38.jpg

Rodeo Drive by Claudia Knoepfel & Stefan Indlekofer.

39.jpg

40.jpg

Heidi by Francesco Carrozzini .

42.jpg

41.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
She no are a great model no have the power ans the personality of the great model she is cheap

So I flipped through the whole issue and I have to say I expected it to be worse.
I am not a big fan of Heidi lately, but I am happy she did some high fashion shoots again. The editorials look great and its good to know that Heidi can look serious instead of only smily, funny, happy-go-lucky. And yes, the WHOLE issue is about Heidi.

Well I think the previews look actually decent.....
something wrong with me?

I mean Heidi has a great on-screen presence and charisma but when it comes to modeling that's another thing but yes I think what I've seen SO FAR is kinda good

The previews look good. For a second I thought is was looking at Harpers Bazaar previews.

^^^Hahah me too, specially that one by Kudacki. :doh:

I think the previews look great (seems like VD went out with the production on this one), and i agree with what you said about the cover reminding you of Princess Diana, she did a similar cover for UK Vogue, with no text, close up like that.

The hole Mag for Heidi?? Muahahhahhah that tooo much for her. Because she plays no role in HF. They should do an issue for exsample with Toni , Kathrin, Janine, Daria Pleggenkuhle and and and ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->