Vogue Germany June 2010 : Claudia Schiffer by Karl Lagerfeld

helligirl

Reaction score

scanned by me

All eds in this issue are with Claudia.

Is she knocked up again? Haven't I seen this cover already with Britney Spears and with Demi Moore?

Absolutely Stunning, and this was shot by Karl ? Amazing
it reminds me of Demi Moores Vanity Fair cover when she was pregnant

Is this mag required to fill an annual Schiffer cover quota? I'm bored with it.

Why?! I don't wanna.. But cover still looks nice.

Did not know what to expect when I saw the thread title. But it certainly was not this!
Firstly I was expecting black and white and then a head shot. This is.. beautiful.

Wasn't June the sex issue? It doesn't seem the case this time. Indeed, I'm falling asleep, boring.

Thanx helligirl!
I like it...
So all eds are with (obviously) pregnant Claudia? Or probably they shot most of the eds some time ago huh? I definitely cant wait to get this... hope its out today or tomorrow.

Demi's Vanity Fair Cover in August 1991, Britney's Harpers Bazaar Cover was similar but not exactly at that angle

digitalrhetor.wordpress.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I like this cover in al its simplicity. And Claudia looks as beautiful as ever. Looking forward to the eds. Thanks for scanning, helligirl.

Wasn't June the sex issue? It doesn't seem the case this time.
A pregnant woman is about as sex related as you can get. :P

Haven't I seen this cover already with Britney Spears and with Demi Moore?
That was my first thought. I like it A LOT from the shoulders up, this is the best face that Claudia has given in a long time, and the tousled hair and nude make up are perfect, but her body looks ungainly. I am not opposed at all to a nude and pregnant woman on the cover, but this isn't working. Still it isn't horribly bad, just alright. Still I am looking forward to the editorials, I really hope they are good.

Re-invention of Demi Moore's controversial Vanity Fair cover? :D I like it though. Claudia looks radiant.

it's really nice.... I love the simplicity and Claudia stilll look gorgeous than ever... Thanks for posting helligirl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams Yamborghini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"