Vogue Germany March 2009 : Toni Garrn by Greg Kadel

Two Vogue Germany covers for Toni in less than one year...she's unstoppable.
I love the cover, especially her hair. Thanx for the scans !

This cover is really schizophrenic in the sense it's trying to be both cowboy hip and haunting...I'm liking it though, the contents look promising :smile:

oh, i adore the cover..i can't wait to see Toni's editorial as well as Shape. ^_^

Cowboy Chic? Hell no, but i like her face here, its sad and stunning, and the fact there is even less text than usual, this cover would attract me to take a second look on the newstands so i think it works.

Interesting to see Kadel shot the cover though, and yay for the third model cover in a row from VG so faar. :heart:

Thanks Helligirl. :flower:

ps: Marcel where are you boy? Im waiting to hear your thoughts about this. :shifty: ^_^

It's stupid but I still like it. German Vogue is so feminine sometimes I just can't stand it. Again a pink font. Toni looks good no matter what anyone else will say I like her.

What really annoys me that helligirl already received this. :angry:

From the review I'm only curious about Toni's editorial and Janine's because of Janine the rest could turn out to be good for German Vogue though.

Last edited by a moderator:
The cover is actually good, but I didn't like the Chanel outfit.

I am a fan of this cover -- it brings an intensity that Vogue Deutsch is known for, but Toni still provides some balance with her softness.

It's not Christina in Sharp Shapes.Unfortunately.

^The model is Janine Henkes as mentioned on the first page. I would not have recognized her either but I know that she shot for German Vogue.

Although I like Toni I find it kind of sad that she was chosen over Gerogina. Her shot must have been for the cover since it's Lubomirski.

^^Thats what i thought exactly, something must have come up last minute and they probably changed the cover, oh well thats fashion biz for ya.

I like it!
Although, on the cover she looks like Natalia a little, but she looks really good in the ed preview.

I'm looking forward to Georgina's ed, seems promising.

I like the cover!
I love the make-up, they made her face look less bland, she looks gorgeous!

I'm loving the whole Cowboy Chic vibe for Spring but Toni can't pull it off. She looks ridiculous with all that makeup... and her mouth is just awful. I hate it.

Thank you for posting the cover & review helligirl :flower:

Hmm, I'm not excited by the content. But thanks for the scans.

Although I like Toni I find it kind of sad that she was chosen over Gerogina. Her shot must have been for the cover since it's Lubomirski.

Agreed -_- Im really happy for Toni getting the cover, but I'd have LOVED to see Georgina ... especially because this cover is a real dissapointment to me: just hate her look there :yuk: sorry, but hey: you have a girl like Georgina (who would have been a really nice diversion from what we've seen on Vogue Germany before & recently) and then take THAT shot from Toni instead???!
But at least the contents seem to be great ^_^ Very glad that Janine is in this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->