Vogue Germany March 2010 : Frida Gustavsson by Greg Kadel

Adore the cover, the shot is beyond stylish! Thank God we have Vogue Deutsch, they never let me down ^_^

Thanks for the review helligirl. :heart: It sounds good.

I really hope Style-Stars is not Frida as certain celebs. :ninja:

And again I'm wondering if Anne Vyalitsyna's shoot was meant to be for the cover. :shifty:

I'm not sure about the cover, I guess it's a good one considering this is German Vogue. The review doesn't excite me that much why's there no Indlekofer & Knöpfel?

Great cover. It reminds me of a VP cover from '04, but I love how simple this is.

Not exactly thrilled by the cover image or Frida. But it's nice and classic. The text layout is good as well.
The review has me excited, very curious to see MariaCarla by Paolo Kudacki. As well as Claudia by Lagerfeld!

Here is Frida's ed
German Vogue - March 2010
" Style Stars "
Model: Frida Gustavsson / IMG Models
Photographer: Greg Kadel

************** blogspot

Last edited by a moderator:
Review:

Style-Stars
Ph: Greg Kadel
Fashion Editor: Nicola Knels & Lynn Schmidt
M: Frida Gustavvson

Bild Schön
Ph: Karl Lagerfeld
Fashion Editor: Christiane Arp
M: Claudia Schiffer

Belle Vue
Ph: Paolo Kudacki
Fashion Editor: Claudia Englmann
M: Mariacarla Boscono

Neue Welten
Ph: Alexi Lubomirski
Fashion Editor: Christiane Arp
M: Anne V

Best Friends
Ph: Thomas Schenk
Fashion Editor: Lynn Schmidt
M: ?

Thanks for reviews,
I expected Baptisto and Freja Beha would also be featured in editorial shooted by Karl L, as I read somewhere that this editorial was shooted at the same time that of Chanel's current campaign pics, but only Claudia S??

The cover kind of reminds me of Anja Rubik's Vogue Paris cover.

Belle Vue
Ph: Paolo Kudacki
Fashion Editor: Claudia Englmann
M: Mariacarla Boscono

scanned by me

The rest of the pics contain some nudity, you can check them out here

Gorgeous, classy coverB)
Loving MariaCarla's editorial:heart: Fantastic movement and MCB just smashes it.
Frida's editorial I can take or leave.
Thanks for the scans helligirl:flower:

I really like the cover. Simple, classic, beautiful. :heart: I also love Belle Vue. Mariacarla is amazing as always!

I would have liked Frida to be less hidden but this cover is amazing though! And her ed is just lovely, the pics aren't particularly innovative but I can't help liking Frida's cute expressions :smile: MCB is as usual very strong, I like her ed as well. It seems to be a stunning issue anyway! Thanks for scanning :flower:

I usually don't like MariaCarla and her eds but this one is exception, looks like a good issue overall, looking forward to see Claudia's ed but I don't have big hopes since it's shot by Karl. I don't want it to be a studio shot and black/white as usual.

Could've done without Frida tbh :ninja: But yes, the cover itself is pretty amazing. And I'm happy to see Mariacarla & Claudia being part of this issue!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->