Vogue Germany March 2020 : Adwoa Aboah by Alique

Oh no maam. Pass. Next.

Adwoa, imo, never really grew as a model. I see no growth tbh, and is pretty one-directional. She’s slightly better than Kendall, but that in itself says a lot. She always seems bored with what she’s doing. To be honest, the feeling’s mutual.

This notwithstanding, another month where Elle Germany is found dead. Back to black who?

Terrible, my God this is a new low for Arp! I know the Germans are not exactly known for fashion, but really? This is their March cover? Of course you have Adwoa, who is really mediocre at actual modelling and gets a pass because of the politics she peddles, but then the image which looks like some generic Instagram post before all the filters.
Plus that smile? :shock:

That she's wearing Maria's Dior is perfectly fitting!

Oh whoa! Arp is going the Angelica route, I see!! Just doesn't care anymore, then leave!!

Awful cover, especially for March!

As a great big poet once said, ''We all make choices, but that was a choice.''
I can't believe how badly they started this year. First that terrible ''artistic'' disaster in January, then some mediocre (but certainly the best so far) offering for February and now this.... just tragic. They used to have excellent covers back in the day, it's a shame they turned out like this.

Just doesn't care anymore, then leave!!

That's what I find most annoying actually! If you're not feeling it anymore, leave. But don't sink the entire magazine into irrelevance with your slacky work.

Maybe this is the beginning of the end. All these editors really gun for is being in charge during the magazine's anniversary year. After that, they pack up and leave. Hopefully Arp will also pull an Alexandra and announce her resignation soon. Her lack of focus at this magazine is certainly proof enough.

Bad,bad,bad.....What's going on inside VG?....

Wtf is this?! I have no words. This is like when someone inadvertently posts a wrong selfie on their stories. Unfortunately there’s no delete option for this. Arp is clearly trolling us, I almost want to congratulate her for having the b*lls. It’s almost like she’s mocking the inclusivity trend, “0h yeah everyone can be a model these days? Here!”

I was speechless for two seconds then couldn't help but laugh of despair. Shockingly terrible. This is most likely the worst cover I've ever seen. I can't believe a team gathered in front of this and said "ok we have it, this is going to look good on newsstands".

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->