Vogue Germany May 2010 : Victoria Beckham by Alexi Lubomirski

^She's supposed to have a "slew" of editorial work coming up, can't wait to see hers and Magdas eds.

Can't stand VB, but I have to say; " I love the eyebrows!"
Deutsch Vogue can make the most overexposed people look fresh.

Love the scan helligirl!

I better not comment on the cover but: the review sounds pretty amazing I have to say! McNeil and Georgina are certainly a nice surprise ^_^:heart: (And an unknown girl always leaves me excited haha)

im excited for this issues editorial content. it looks as though georgina is back & in full effect.

For once it sounds like a pretty nice issue...will wait and see what everything looks like first of all though.

Stoff-Art
Ph: Indlekofer & Knoepfel
M: Catherine McNeil
Fashion Editor: Nicola Knels

scanned by me

Hmmmm....quite disappointed with Catherine's, although there are a few which are ok.

Good grief, how can anyone has beautiful as Cat McNeil look so bad in this horrible editorial? What have they done to her? Anyways, thanks for the scans, helligirl.

nice to see McNeil. As far as the cover goes, i can't stand the ghetto bootyclapper hoop earrings and her name underneath the masthead. The pose is undeniably redundant, but i don't mind it.

Catherine is one of a few models who can look sexy without a shade of vulgarity. She looks amazing (although I really hate the first picture, it looks simply unattractive and tasteless)

catherine's beauty saves that ed from the utter fail... the styling is terrible, the poses are either ridiculous, either amateurish, and the atmosphere as a whole is beyond boring. goodness, i can't help thinking of what could of been done with such a model... what a waste!

i like catherine's! :smile: (is that image website safe to open?)

I love the styling in Catherine's ed.

Queen Of Posh
Ph: Alexi Lubomirski
M: Victoria Beckham
Fashion Editor: Christiane Arp

scanned by me

^ wow, Victoria's editorial is fantastic :shock:
Thanks for scanning.

I'm surprised at how good VB's ed is, some shots have a bit of a Steven Klein-ish feel to them.
The styling in Cat's ed is hideous btw.:yuk:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams Yamborghini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"