Vogue Germany May 2010 : Victoria Beckham by Alexi Lubomirski

love the cover. the eyebrows really do something great to that shot.. vic looks nice.

on the other hand the hippie shots are just TERRIFIC!

I love Demarchelier's ed, definitely the best one in the issue. It would be even better if it weren't all black and white but the model cast is impressive and that is great.

"Wahre Werte"
fotos: Ben Hassett
production: Claudia Englmann
model: Georgina Stojiljkovic

my scans​

Hippie Yeah editorial is amazing, all the girls look great.

Georgina...:wub:, reminds me of Anna's Vogue China ed with the water. Love Aline in the "Hippie Yeah" ed :heart:

i quite like georgina's edit, she delivers a lot of sensuality, but the contrast between her pale skin and the dark setting doesn't work for me. it could've been great for a one or two shots, but for an entire edit, it's kinda repetitive.

I love the last shot in VB's ed. Georgina's ed is also really amazing.

"Feel Free"
fotos: Horst Diekgerdes
model: Magdalena Frackowiak
styling: Julia von Boehm

my scans​

Last edited by a moderator:
Hippie Yeah is beautiful, love eds like that, and Georgina as always looks amazing, thanks for scanning that one Ziva. And Julia's is beautiful, love the colours.

I passed up this issue for Vogue Italia. I feel like this issue had some good ideas that didn't really materialise properly. The Georgina editorial was a blatant rip off of Anna Selezneva/Camilla Akrans, only the lighting was a bit harsh and didn't work. Ben Hassett should stick to beauty eds. And speaking of it was a complete waste to hire Demarchelier only to have him shoot a couple of beauty shots, esp. when he's probably the photographer that VD have to shell out for. And Magdalena's is just...Magdalena being Magdalena, the idea wasn't really developed well.

It's so sad because VD is becoming like Vogue UK this year...staid and predictable (even though it was great to see Joan and Irina :P).

i love the 'feel free' edit, magdalena delivers an incredible sexiness and strength. i love that blond braid on her, she pulls it off wonderfully.
thank you very much for the scans :flower:

joan smalls is epic in this issue; between this issue feature & italian vogue. she's well on her way.

life in plastic...it's fantastic.......AGAIN !
this woman, whatever she do, won't ever be nice again. she's more than ugl, she's nothing on that cover, no expression, just make up and a good surgeon

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"