Vogue Germany November 2018 : Edita Vilkeviciute by Alique

All their covers look like they all came from the same editorial. Boring and lifeless

Though, its so nice to see Edita back. And she looks gorgeous nevertheless.

Edita looking like a medicated REWE customer must have some kind of purpose among the German readership.. I'm just glad to see her.. she oozes glamour even in these circumstances.

QUEEN EDITA! LOVE TO SE HER IN VOGUE

They should've Edita this picture less, because she doesn't look like herself.

I love Edita but that is not a good shot at all! The second cover is marginally better but I'm still not behind it.

What stunning covers, Edita is just gorgeous.

Thank God for the second cover! It's everything, and more. Mainly her profile and that earring. Easily their best cover this year. Art direction is atrocious, I'm not sure why this team keep on 'experimenting' because it's just been one mess after another.

Love the second cover. Contemporary yet classic and Vogue-worthy. It is a 2018 (dewy skin, full brows, non-traditional pose) take on a classic 80s money look -- the black turtleneck, pulled back hair and chunky gold earings (LV no less). Very Vogue.

Love the second cover her face looks less retouched and her hair isn't crazy

Previews
"BREITENWIRKUNG"
Ph: Stas Komarovski

"I NEED MORE"
Ph:Claudia Knoepfel

"STAY YOUNG"
Ph: ALIQUE

"NEUE PERSPEKTIVEN"
Ph: Emma Summerton

vogue.de

Ooh, Knoepfel's editorial looks promising! She's no longer shooting with Stefan? How epic would that Margiela shot be for a cover.

I love both covers but the earring in the first cover wasnt necessary

I don't like any of these covers. Everything is ugly, text and pictures are disconnected, and that heavy typography is really bad.

Edita's editorial is a tragedy. That horrid lighting aged the poor girl 20 years. Were they trying to go for a Kate Moss "Au Naturel" look?

In love with the second cover!
Editorials look promising as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apriloneil1987
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->