Vogue Germany October 2021 : Amber Valletta & Family by Sean Thomas

I HATE with a passion Vogue trying to be Vanity Fair or Hola with their family covers lol they are so so so bad. Again here it looks so fake, you can't see fashion for s*** and it all looks soooo pedestrian and amateur-ish. NEXT!

Looks like Edward had more important things to worry about than Vogue GermaXy. And no that’s not a typo. If we’re neutering Spanish, English is getting neutered too.

So this is why Edward is in charge? To approve or direct this?….This is the family-oriented Vogue right? Heidi and daughter, Toni Garn pregnant and this…
I’m confused…

Eh, boring. The only time I liked seeing a family themed cover was Natasha Poly with her daughter on the cover of Vogue Paris. That was stellar!

I didn't know Amber's man was fine like that... wouldn't mind seeing more of him inside lol But these family album type editorials are so tired at this point. No one cares to see it! Amber does look beautiful, though.

I don’t hate it. It makes me smile. So it’s a good thing.

Except for that ugly coat she's wearing, I think it's a beautiful family portrait.

Some were missing Weber on Vogue pages lately. Enjoy!
Where is Teddy?

I think thats Ambers brother. Her boyfried is Teddy Charles the hairdresser.

I loathe these cheesy family portraits.
The Beckhams on UK Vogue
The Birkins on Paris Vogue.
Now this?
It's just müll.

I loathe these cheesy family portraits.
The Beckhams on UK Vogue
The Birkins on Paris Vogue.
Now this?
It's just müll.

Don't forget the Boscono women just a month ago in Vogue Russia! But at least it's a model's family, which I prefer to celebrity families.

Eh, boring. The only time I liked seeing a family themed cover was Natasha Poly with her daughter on the cover of Vogue Paris. That was stellar!

I didn't know Amber's man was fine like that... wouldn't mind seeing more of him inside lol But these family album type editorials are so tired at this point. No one cares to see it! Amber does look beautiful, though.

Her man is beautiful too IRL and very affectionate to her...that's always sweet to see...

AUFNEUEN WEGEN
Photographer:
Sean Thomas
Stylist: Katelyn Gray
Hair: Andy LeCompte
Make-Up: Pati Dubroff
Models: Amber Valletta, Auden McCaw, Raphaël Charles, Rob Valletta Parks & Ross Cassidy

Vogue Germany Digital Edition

ERDVER-BUNDEN
Photographer:
Christoph Schaller
Stylist: Yvonne Wigger
Hair: Sina Stölzle
Make-Up: Bianca Hartkopf
Model: Pau Bertolini

Vogue Germany Digital Edition

GARTEN-SCHAU
Photographer:
Dukhwa Jang