Vogue Germany September 2005 : Renee Zellweger by Mark Abrahams

Estella*

a dim capacity for wings
Reaction score
cover: renèe zellweger :ninja: (scan by me)
hp_scanDS_58161828278.jpg

8 pages haute couture report

editorials:
'rosensieg', 12 pages photography enrique badulescu (model?)

'lady with a smile', 6 pages zellweger in evening dresses, photography mark abrahams

'wind-braut', comme des garcons photographed by koto bolofo:heart::heart:, 10 pages (model?)have a look here:http://www.thefashionspot.com/forums/showthread.php?p=862447#post862447

stille tage in paris', 10 pages, photography indlekofer + knoepfel (model?)

'new lady', 12 pages, photos enrique badulescu, the model might be louise pedersen???

'schlicht vollkommen', 10 pages, photos by maciek kobielsky (model?)

'acht stunden sind kein tag', 12 pages, photos by horst diekgerdes (model?)

'hofbräu house', 10 pages, photography ralph mecke (model?)

also:
article on jane holzer, queen of bohème.
article on angela kane (UNO)
interview with marc jacobs.
helena bonham carter talks to paul smith

if you want i can also do the ads but as you can tell i have a hard time giving models' names:lol:

^ thankyou for the scan :flower: :flower: There's something very off about the cover - I like the colours, but it seems to be far too formulaic and rigid? Perhaps if the pose was turned to one side it would be better?

i'm not really a fan of renee, but the cover is beautiful here.

I'm sorry, but it simply looks like the dress is choking her. If anything was in poor choice, it was the dress they chose to put her in... I just don't like it...

the fact that she always looks like she bit a lemon doesn't make things better:innocent:

german vogue has the worst covers out of all the big vogues...it's always a bland background and the same basic crops and compositions with unfailingly bad retouching...and the contents aren't usually that much better than the covers either...i don't even get why it's considered to be up there with the likes of italian and french vogue...:ninja:

nouveau said:
german vogue has the worst covers out of all the big vogues...it's always a bland background and the same basic crops and compositions with unfailingly bad retouching...and the contents aren't usually that much better than the covers either...i don't even get why it's considered to be up there with the likes of italian and french vogue...:ninja:

never bought a german vogue but i'd give them some credit for their june cover and other editorials. :heart:

The best cover of Renne i liked:flower:

is it worth buying? i always wonder if german vogue is really worth the price i pay for it here, because sometimes it's better to switch to spanish vogue instead.......imo.

well, i do get it every month and it is by no means my favourite vogue.(i guess everyone will agree that the ones that stand out are vogue italia, vogue paris and british vogue?)
they have rather interesting features on art from time to time and an occasional editorial that is worth looking at. the current issue i would buy for the koto bolofo ed., for example...

also indekofler + knoepfle are regular contributors....

but sometimes it's so shockingly bad that i'm almost tempted to paint all over it and send it back to conde nast^_^

I hate Renee but I like the pose. I hate the dress but for some reason it works on the cover but not Renee.

Why Zellweger?!

There are so many good models around, even better actresses.

She has a new movie coming, with Russell Crowe "The Cinderella Man". I assume we will see her on some more covers in the next two months.

And also Catherine Zeta Jones for "The Legend of Zorro"

anna karina said:
the fact that she always looks like she bit a lemon doesn't make things better:innocent:

:lol: She always looks like that.

I don't know if the smiley face she has with such a fashion-y pose is cute..or if its getting on my nerves. ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jessy1982
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->