Vogue Germany September 2010 : Constance Jablonski by Alexi Lubomirski

Interesting to use a pose where she's winking, when it's so heavily associated with i-D magazine. Still, I like how much energy this cover is, it's just unfortunate the way the masthead has been placed.

ok y'all YES it does has the i-D wink and the Vogue Nippon style with the fonts but all in all it's a fresh funny and cool cover for september, I say congrats to German Vogue + a frenchy on a Vogue cover isn't such a bad thing since it's not Noémie Lenoir or Laeticia Casta this time (because they are the remaining french top girls in the industry since... well yeah sorry the only 2 french tops in france since ... forever lol) so YEAHHH for Constance (it's her 2cd Vogue cover right? after Vogue Hellas)

Constance is an excellent + beautiful model, and the styling isn't too bad either, but I wouldn't put the two together.

Vogue cover is great for Constance, but what a pity I can't recognize her:(.

Happy for Constance, but eh I don't like it. Looking forward her editorial.

The cover is okay, but I don't like the writings all over her body.

This cover is without a doubt a bit of a mess, but I actually kinda like it and though they've gone down the Vogue Nippon route with the G, as much as I hated those covers, this kinda works with the cheeky wink and all.
Vogue Germany just seem to try anything lately with their animal print mastheads etc, and at least they aren't afraid to play around and have some fun.:D

The cover is pretty messy and does Constance's beauty no justice at all. Like mikel, I don't like the writings all over her body.

^I can't see it too now!
edit: I repost the cover
30994140.jpg

the photographer is Alexi Lubomirski not Greg Kadel^_^
[vogue.de]

Last edited by a moderator:
Constance's editorial shot by Greg Kadel

+ 1 missing shot

fashiongonerogue

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics